Chapter 8: Songs of Truth

Luka had many song about Marinette that he had written over the years of knowing her. It all started when she had went to get him right before his mother was akumatized. Knowing that he was able to see into someone's sole through song was an amazing trait that he had but he never knew why he wasn't able to go deeper into Mari's sole. His love for her was strong and he sat for hours on end writing songs for and about her. For her birthday, which was coming up, he was planning to release an album full of her songs but it still felt incomplete.

     Sitting on his bed he thought that I would be a good idea to go around asking some of her best friends for some ideas about what she like to see if he would be able to write the song.

     He went and talk with Alya first. All she said was stuff he already knew so he went to Nino's next. But once again he already knew what he told him. Out of his worse judgement he's forced himself to go talk to Adrien.

     Arriving at Adrien's house, he had instantly regretted his decision but it was too late and he had already rung the doorbell. Adrien opened the door and his day went from bad to worse.

Adrien: What did you come here for? Do you want to yell at me more or did you come here to threaten me?

Luka: I'm not here for any of that. I came here to ask for your help with something.

Adrien: And why would I help you with anything?! You punch me in the face!

Luka: Yeah well you hit my girlfriend! And not just once either!

Adrien: Fine. Whatever. What do you want.

Luka: What are some important, like really important things that Mari likes. And not just the basic things that are obvious.

Adrien: Shouldn't you know this stuff already??

Luka: Yes but I've only known her for a short while and yes I do know pretty much everything, but there are still some things that I'm not sure of. And besides you guys have been friends for so much longer and you know so much about her.

Adrien: I guess. Well first off, I know she loves you, and I respect that now, and anything that you give her will be amazing in her eyes and she'll love it. But her favorite thing is not an object it is some thing deeper.

Luka: What is it?

Adrien: Turst, and being loved. And well, I know these things are obvious they are still her most favorite things.

Luka: Thank you Adrien. I won't forget this.

     Luka rushed off to his beloved girlfriend's house and brought his guitar so they could head to their special spot.

𝔸/𝕟:   ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟.