Chapter 10: Ignored

Luka was panicking. He was blowing Mari's phone up with texts and calls but she didn't answer. He was so scared. He decided to take a break.

      Marinette turned off her phone because she could not deal with her anger at the moment. What has she done for him to ignore her like that? Had she honestly done something wrong?  She needed some air so she went to her roof.

     Chat was doing patrol and since his civilian form couldn't speak to her, he decided to go talk to her because he honestly missed her. If he has the chance he would take everything back.

Chat: Hey purrincess

Mari: hey chat (sigh)

Chat: What's wrong?

Mari: Luka has been ignoring me all day and I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't do anything but he apparently is mad at me.

Chat: Has he tried to call you yet?

Mari: Yeah. He was blowing up my phone but I turned it off.

Chat: Maybe he has a good reason as to why he ignore you

     Chat regretted his words because he wanted her back but he would never forgive himself if they broke up and he did nothing to stop it. Marinette shrugged her shoulders and they sat there for a while in silence. Chat then had to go. Marinette stood there wondering if she should call Luka.

     Luka was pacing hoping she would call or text. Every notification that popped up he hoped that it was her but it wasn't.
*ring ring*
     He looked at his phone. It was Marinette.

Luka: I am so sorry. I...

Mari: meet me at the park in one hour.

     She hung up and started getting ready. Luka was already dressed so he decided to go and get her favorite flowers. A few minutes after he got to the park Marinette showed up. Luka stood up and rushed over and hugged her.

Luka: Baby. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. I was up super late and I didn't wake up till 5 o'clock.

Mari: What were you doing?

Luka: Well, it was supposed to be a surprise but I don't want to lie. I was writing a song and I have had writers block. I didn't realize the time and I didn't go to sleep till 9 o'clock.

Mari: oh

Luka: I really did not mean to do that. Please forgive me.

Mari: I do. But next time you stay up late let me know so this doesn't happen again.

     Luka leans in and kiss her. He was relieved that she had forgave him.

————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I've been supper busy and have not have time to write. Hope you enjoyed.