Chapter 6: Time

For the next few days Adrian has been calling and texting Marinette but she was yet to respond. All she could think about is what he had done to her and how things could be fixed. But at the same time she remembered the advice she had given to Chat about the girl he hurt and she decided next time he called or texted she would answer.

     Not a minute later he called her. She let the phone ring a couple of times scared of how the conversation would go but she answer the phone.

Mari: Hello?

Adrian: Mari. Thank God you answered, I've been trying to get ahold of you for the past couple of days.

Mari: Yeah.....I saw

Adrian: I am so sorry for what I did to you and put you through. I never, ever meant to do that I was just so stressed and I took it out on you.

Mari: And that's supposed to make it right!? I was put through hell by you and that's your excuse!

Adrian: I completely understand what I put you through and you didn't do anything to deserve it. Look can we meet up to talk about this? This isn't the conversation to have over the phone.

Mari: Why should I?

Adrian: Mari, please?

Mari: Alright fine. Meet me at the park in an hour. Don't. Be. Late.

Adrian: Thank you. See you soon

     No sooner did the call end Luka rang the door bell. Needing a hug from her boyfriend she rushed down, swung open the door, and just hugged him tightly without saying anything. They stood in the threshold of the door for what felt like five minutes just holding each other tightly.

     Once they let go of each other she looked up at Luka and started to tear up. Her could see her distraught and wiped away her tears.

L: Mari what's wrong?

M: Adrian wants to meet up.

L: Oh,  do you want me to come with you?

M: Yes but you can't. This is something I have to do on my own but you can drive me there and pick me up when I'm done.

L: Ok *he kisses her forehead softly* let's go

Mari and Luka get in his car and drive to the park. Hand in hand, It was a silent drive. Every once and a while they would look at each other with loving eyes and smile. Soon, they go to the park and Adrian was already there waiting on a park bench. Mari kissed Luka and got out of the car and walked over to Adrian.

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while I've been super busy. Hopefully next chapter will be up soon but with my school just starting things have just been crazy. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.