Chapter 5: Friends

Several great days went by but sometimes she felt like something was wrong. Since defeating Hawkmoth she hadn't talked to Chat like she used to and thought that a good talk was about time.

*Adrian* After the break up, Adrian really missed Mari. He knew it was for the best but in thinking he wanted to talk to ladybug.

Before they knew it, they both transformed and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, which was there meetup spot if they ever needed to talk. Both arrived at the same time.

Lb: Hey Chat. How've you been. (Giving him a great big hug)

Chat: Hey Lb. Not so good. And you?

Lb: Same here. I just got out of a really toxic relationship.

Chat: You'll always have me lovebug *winks*

Lb: Thanks Chat I'll keep that in mind but I'm with someone else.

Chat: The same guy?

Lb: No, a different guy. He's really nice but I'm still upset about my ex. He really hurt me but I was in love with him for such a long time. It's hard to think of him as someone who would hurt me. Anyway why are you here?

Chat: I'm in the same boat but the other way around. As you know I have anger problems that have been getting worse since we were 16 but the girl I was with.......let's just say that things took a turn for the worst.

Lb: Oh no. Chat I'm so sorry. *hugs him* things will get better. I promise. You should go talk to her. I bet she'll understand.

Chat: What about you? If the guy that hurt you ask you to talk about it. Would you listen? Would you forgive him?

Lb: I don't know Chat. I probably would listen to him, but forgive him......it might be a while before that happens. Something that I would have him do would be to get help because abuse won't be good in the long run.

Chat: Do you think I need help?

Lb: Well how bad did you hurt her? You don't have to tell me but ask yourself honestly and make your decision based off that. You have never hurt me so I can't judge you.

Chat: Thanks Lb. I have to go but we should do this more often.

Lb: Of course. Bye.

Soon after Adrian and Marinette returned home. Adrian had called Marinette but she didn't answer. His life was falling apart but before he let it completely crumble he wanted to talk to Marinette to fix things as best he can.