Chapter 3: Realization

This sort of thing happened several times. Marinette would have bruises on her shoulder or red marks on her face. It was getting to much to handle but she was to scared to end things with him not knowing what he would do to her.

It had been a few days since Adrian hit Marinette. He called and texted her about a hundred times trying to apologize like always but she never responded. Marinette though it was about time to leave the house and so she left for the park to enjoy some quiet time.

Thinking to herself, she decided to text Adrian to meet her at park near her house to talk about what happened. Shortly thereafter, Adrian arrived and Marinette shutter at the sight of him.

Adrian: ........hey

Mari: ....hey. We need to talk about what's been happening recently.

Adrian: Yeah. I need to say something

Mari: let me go first

Adrian: ok

Mari: I think we should break up.

Adrian: what?!

Mari: let me finish.*he nods* I think it's what's best for both of us. I'm sorry. You've hurt me to much and I feel that if this keeps going something bad is going to happen. We can still talk but not like before.

She turned around and walked away before Adrian had the chance to say something. She called Luka to hang out for a bit because she had nothing else to do go the rest of the day. He ended up being at work and he said that he would come over when he finished. She went home to work on designs while she waited.

— Time skip —

*ding dong*

Mari: *at door* Hey Luka.

Luka: Hey Mari. How are you doing?

Mari: Better. I ended thing with him it just got to much and I didn't want it to happen anymore.

Luka: You did?! I'm so sorry. What can I do to make you feel better?

Mari: right now just be here for me. *smiles*

Luka's POV: When will she realize that I like her? Should I just kiss her now or should I wait a week. I like her so much maybe I should just tell her.

Luka: Mari?

Mari: Hm?

Luka: I like you