Chapter Three

Adonis

"LEAVE US." KYROS grumbled to his warriors.

It had been an odd sight to see Kyros care for the female wolf as much as he had. He usually executed the non-pack members on the spot, without trial, especially had they dared to come in contact with his warriors.

"Kyros," I called, pulling his attention from the female to me, "–the boy?" I reminded him, looking up at him, waiting expectantly for an answer.

Kyros snarled as his gaze shifted to the boy. "Get rid of him."

I rolled my eyes at his impulsiveness, "He's injured, Kyros."

Kyros seemed to smolder underneath his stony expression, "I could give a fück."

"Warrior," I bellowed to a warrior standing a few feet from us, "Take the boy to the pack hospital."

He respectfully bowed his head after nodding at my command, leading the boy to the pack hospital. To my pleasant surprise, the boy obliged and followed without a word.

Kyros lifted the female into his arms, tightening his grip on her when she stirred in his hold. His gaze had been intensely focused on her and only her. I found the scene incredibly amusing. I almost smiled.

Kyros wasn't the affectionate type, he rarely came in contact with females at all. I tilted my head, almost laughing out loud as I thought, had Kyros finally been enchanted by a woman?

I sniffed the air for traces of her scent. I furrowed my eyebrows, her scent was... odd. Had she been a rogue, her scent would have given her off. However, the female didn't carry a rogue scent. Frowning, I stated, "Kyros, she's not a rogue."

Kyros turned his head in my direction and nodded his head in agreement, "I sensed it, too. Neither is the boy."

"They don't carry a pack scent, either."

That was quite peculiar.

Abruptly, I stalked on towards the female– who had been tightly clutched by Kyros in a possessive manner– humming in confusion. Why was she scentless?

I lifted my hand above her flushed face, her eyelids sealed as I pushed her sun kissed, brown hair aside. I pressed my two fingers upon the pulse on her neck.

Kyros seethed in displeasure, pulling the female closer to his chest. I lifted my head to stare at Kyros in shock, "Calm down, Kyros. I'm only checking for her pulse."

He grunted in response.

I furrowed my eyebrows, the feeling of her soft skin, cold beneath my touch. "Her pulse– its... strong."

"So?" Kyros snapped, pushing for an explanation.

"I think... she's a–"

Kyros growled, his jaw clenching and his grey eyes were narrowed, rigid, and cold. "That isn't possible,"

I shook my head, "It is."

When he turned to face her, there wasn't a trace of anger on his expression left. The anger had evaporated from his eyes. His customary rage gone faster than summer rain on the tarmac. Kyros was one to despise everything anything; seemingly, this female was an exception. It was as if she was the only thing he ever wanted to look at.

"I suppose you've taking a liking towards her?" I grinned.

Kyros growled once again, "Adonis." He warned.

My grin only enlarged at his reaction as I dared to ask, "Is she your mate?"

I watched as the whites of his eyes dispersed into a piercing black color, his beast on the threshold of revealing himself. Had I not been an Alpha, I would have feared his lethal gaze.

I smirked, "I wouldn't get too attached. The boy could be her lover."

Symbols, lines and dots formed in his iris, placed in a sort of manner. His stare meant to feel painful and piercing, but I only grinned wider. If looks could've killed, I would have been six feet under.

"I very well know that, Adonis." He painfully gritted out, clenching and unclenching his jaw in blazing anger. He glared at me.

"Are you going to do anything about that?" In my arrogant triumph, I smirked at his small pouting of the lips; narrowing of the eyes and a tilting of the head.

Kyros glared at me as he grumbled incoherent words, "This is my pack, Adonis, I'd be careful if I were you."

— a/n

omgggg im almost at 90 reads??? UH HOWWW thank you guyssss smmmmmm :)))))) seeing your votes and sweet comments really does motivate me to write more often, so thank youuu :)

also i kinda couldnt wait until monday so i uh updated three days earlier again ahaha.

i feel like david dobrik when he first started the vlogs; he'd post hella early and then two years went by and he started posting hella late; i wonder if thats going to be me?? hope not lmaooo

also this chapter is pretty short but DWWW as this story goes on, i will make sure to have longer chapters.

anyways, what do you guys think about Kyros and Talia? are they cute? are they annoying? is my book trash? PLEASE TELL ME LMAO

i want as much criticism as yall can give me

hit me

punch me

i. will. take. it.

love you guys :)

next update: monday: july 1 2019 (most likely earlier lmaoo i cant help myself)