Chapter Thirty

hi my loves 🥺 it's been a LONG LONG time and i'm really sorry about that 🥺

so i just wanted to address something really quick:

when ever i would read a rlly good book and it was discontinued, i would get rlly mad at the authors for doing so, because why? why start something you can't finish? the thought was just annoying to me and i promised myself i wouldn't be like that. well... here we are.

to be honest, i never wanted it to be like this and i never understood why my passion for writing just faded away, but then last night i sat down and thought about it for a while.

the more reads, votes, and followers i got, the more overwhelmed i got and felt like what ever content i put up just wasn't good enough. with more reads/views, comes more hate, and people who are overly critical of you no matter how good you are at writing.

thank you for being patient.

----

Talia

BY THE TIME I reached downstairs, I felt hungrier than a bear. As if being marked had morphed me into a bear. I wore a turtle neck to cover my mark, not ready to reveal it to the world just yet.

Upon entering the kitchen, I quickly noticed the tables laden with delicacies. Everything one could imagine, and things one could have ever dreamed of, laid in wait.

"This looks so good," I grinned.

Adonis and Kyros had beat me to the table, both of them seated upon the kitchen stools, patiently waiting for us to join in.

He grinned, "If you had taken thirty seconds longer, I would have eaten the whole table. What took you so long? I'm starving,"

Kyros rolled his eyes at Adonis, seemingly unamused, whilst beginning to eat from his plate, ignoring my presence, as per usual.

As I begun eating, Adonis began a conversation on safety with Kyros. He talked about how the borders weren't safe anymore because of the Lycans and that they would need more security.

"I activated my powers while I was in there," I said, calmly, taking slow bites of my cereal.

Adonis choked on his bread, "What?"

I felt both of their eyes on me, so I looked up, swallowing the last bite I had in my mouth. I looked between them, "It just happened. I felt like I was so angry I could split the world in half; it was scary."

Adonis cleared his throat, "How did it happen?"

I glanced at Kyros, who'd been staring at me intently, and my cheeks reddened when I thought of how it happened. It happened when I thought of Kyros. I was never going to say that, though.

"It just... did."

"Can you do it on command?"

I shook my head, "Not yet."

"What was your power?"

"Destruction."

"Wow," Adonis said.

"I bet you kicked Lycan butt."

I laughed. "Not as much as I hoped."

"They injected me with silver... and that kind of took my powers away."

Kyros (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें