Chapter Sixteen

Narrator

A long time ago

WHEN THE CURSE of Lycaon awakened; all hell broke loose. The prized Kingdom of Arcadia feared Lycaon more than ever before. Lands were captured, colonized, and their people were mercilessly slaughtered. This was all Lycaons doing.

Lycaon burned the souls of his enemies, but not before providing them with utmost amount of painful torture. He was cruel. A vile person who wasn't fit to lead.

Hundreds of years passed by and Lycaon had discovered his mate, Isabella. Isabella was able to tame the beast that was inside of him; giving him the comfort that only a mate could provide.

But when the cruel King of Arcadia brought his first born into the world, the Goddess above watched in horror, fearing for the poor boy.

With each passing year, Lycaon had failed to remember that the Curse extended to all of his heirs.

The boy had been born with malice in his heart, he was made for destruction, repelling anything that had to do with love. The boy grew up with a heart as cold as stone.

Lycaon watched in horror as his first born began to grow up with the same malice in his heart that he once carried. Destroying packs, slaughtering the lives of his enemies, and living off of the fear of those who feared him; the first born had only been reiterating the vicious cycle of Lycaon.

His name was–

Kyros.

— a/n:

congrats! you guys found out wayyy before talia did ahahah

 COMMENT HERE IF YOU'D WANT A STORY ON LYCAON >

love you guys :)