Chapter Twenty

**UNEDITED

// short chapter but ill try to make the next one longer! thank u bbys for all ur support, we hit 100k  🥺❤️

Kyros

THE YELLOW BALL of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. The clouds were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun. Silhouettes of birds flew home across a sky that was now magenta. The mauve of the dusky sky intensified, and in just a while, the biggest star had set, giving way to a thousand others.

Kyros shifted his gaze from outside the window, as realisation had finally set on him. The sun had set. And the full moon would now commence.

He could feel his control slipping; the tips of his fingers shaking slightly and his beast on the edge of release. A roar shattered through his chest in a desperate attempt to tame the wolf inside of him. Only one person could quench his burning hunger.

Talia.

But Kyros was too selfish - too insecure to act upon his desires. Blindly following his insecurities, he closed his eyes, knowing he'd need to find a solution to this as fast as possible.

Kyros rushed outside of his house - which he remained adamant on not referring to it as his home - and into the dungeons of his pack. He didn't have one. Neither did he care for one.

Once he reached the darkest pit beneath the dungeons, the gloomy walls and and silver coated cells didn't faze him at all.

"Warrior," He called, his expression blank and his voice steady. He had been desperately holding on to his control - or lack thereof.

The warrior turned to face his Alpha, his eyes wide and filled with fear at what request his superior would ask of him.

"The silver cuffs," Kyros growled at the whimpering warrior. His demand was urgent, evident by his clenched fists and jaw, and the slight anger in his tone.

The warrior gulped, nodding his head, not daring to talk back. "This way,"

The warrior led Kyros to the last cell. The cell was vacant, void of any souls or life. The darkness illuminated from the black walls, water dripping from the ceilings. His hands shook as he took his keys out and began to put it in the key hole.

Inside the cell, hung two silver cuffs, dangling from the ceiling. The warrior stepped inside and shifted to the left, allowing his Alpha to step inside after him.

"Cuff me," Kyros growled.

The warriors eyes widened in shock and fear, his Alphas words seemingly absurd. "Alpha-"

"Cuff. Me."

The warrior gulped - and if he had thought he was scared then, he certainly hadn't known what was coming. His hands shook and as took out gloves from his pocket, filling the holes with his fingers until they were safe. He wrapped the cuffs around Kyros wrists, tightening them to ensure security.

The warrior gulped and looked up at his Alpha - who had been dangling from the ceiling in a painful manner. Yet Kyros seemed unfazed, as if pain hadn't been sizzling through his wrists and suffocating him whole. His lips were pursed into a straight line, his expression blank and his eyes stern.

The warrior stepped back, gulping, unsure of what to do now. "When should I uncuff you?"

"Release me at the break of dawn. Do not release me until the full moon has ran its course."

The warrior nodded, and had begun to make his way out, but the deep, throaty voice of his Alpha held him back.

"Don't let anyone in either."

The warrior nodded obediently, and left the confines of his cell - not before locking it. Soon, the growls of his Alpha filled the dungeon, his fits of rage and snarls growing louder and louder.

His beast had been unleashed.