Identity Reveal

a/n: The Avengers find out Peter is Spiderman. Peter doesn't live with Aunt May, Tony and Pepper adopted him.

~peter~

"Dad I'm leaving!" Peter tossed up an apple, catching it becore taking a bite.

"Alright kid, 3:00 be home." Tony called.

Peter walked into his first period. Mj and Ned waved him over.

"Dude, you're always late." Ned complained.

"Yeah Loser, What could you have possibly be doing that's more important than school?" Mj furrowed her eyebrows, analyzing his next decision.

"I live far." Mj let it go and continued with her day.

~after school~

"See you guys on Monday!" Peter waved, running to the back parking lot where only teachers and staff could park, with the exception of Peter because he's a Stark. As he drove he heard an explosion not to far away so he changed into his suit, pressing the spider pendant to insta-fit his suit.

"Spiderman, you have one new message from Tony Stark." He drove his car to the side of Ned's house and swung to the location.

"Play" 3:17 PM, Tony was going to kill him.

"Hey Kid I hope you got the bank settled, I'm busy today." He stopped in front of the bank and hopped onto the ceiling, as he crawled above none of the robbers noticed. He counted the amount of hostages and robbers, then notes all the exits. The hostages were on the ground facing up, so they could see him the whole time. He placed a pointer finger in front of his mouth then pointed to the exit, where they all slowly scooted away.

"Hey! What are you doing!" the robber yelled, aiming his gun at them. They squeezed their eyes shut as he pulled out a web grenade. He threw it on them and let all the hostages escape leaving him with the 5 robbers. One robber shot at his shoulder causing him to slam the wall from the impact.

"Is that all you got?" He taunted the quickly swung to the opposite side of the room and webbed up 2 guys leaving him with 3 left.

"Well I got Hansel and Grettle settled, lets get the three little pigs." He webbed up their guns and started hand to hand combat. He puched one dude in the face and threw him on the other robber. turn he heard his spidey senses and turned his head, he felt a burning sensation on his cheek. He turned back to the man and webbed his hands together but he pulled his webs and head bumped Peter, and he fell back.

"Don't underestimate me boy, I'm not as easy." He broke out of the webbs and pulled out whips.

"Chill out, Indiana Jones." Peter was whipped multiple times in the process but finally caught one of the whips and wrapped him in it and webbing him up like a cacoon.

"You all have the right to remain silent." He laughed then swung away. He winced as he pulled himself up above the building and checked the time. 5:41 PM. He knew he was gonna get grounded. He swung back to the alley by Ned's house and took care of the bullet. He placed bandages before he changed so he could get to his room without questions, but he only had 2 hours before they'd start to soak through.
He parked his car and swiped his badge. 6:56

"Welcome Home Peter, I'm sorry to inform you that you're in a lot of trouble." Peter sighed as he walked into the elevator. He pulled out his phone and checked his camera, his makeup covered up any bruise of cut that he had.

"Peter Benjamin Parker Stark! You are 4 hours late!" He heard Pepper, He winced at the aggression of her tone.

"I'm sorr-" Peter began walking away

"Where did you go?" Tony asked immediately pulling back. The other Avengers kept quiet.

"I-I was at Ned's." He stuttered.

"I checked, you weren't there." Nat answered.

The T.V was on the news channel playing a video from the bank. "A couple hours ago our one and only Spiderman had took down 5 armed robbers and not a single hostage was hurt, damage to the bank was kept to a minimal. If you're out there thank you, Spiderman." Tony looked down at his phone.

"Well I better give the kid a call-" Tony pressed on his contact.

"Actually Dad I think I have to-"

"Sit, You're still in big trouble." Tony commanded.
Peter cringed at the feeling that his second phone wasn't on silent. KAREN began to alert Peter.

"Incoming call from Mr.Stark." They all looked at Peter. Tony looked down at his phone and brought his hand out to see Peter's. Peter sighed handing him the phone. Tony called the number again and it rang.

"You're Spiderman..." Tony whispered.

"Peter? I-I dropped an airport terminal on you!" Steve gasped.

"That means... You were burried under a building and didn't tell me!" Tony shouted.

"Wait a second this has to be some kind of joke right?" Clint stood up, running his hands through his hair. Peter nodded in disagreement.

"Why didnt you tell us?" Pepper pulled him to the couch.

"I didn't want anything to change." Everyone joined him on a group hug. "Owwww." Everyone pulled back startled.

"Hold on, You were at the bank today!" Tony went back to video. They saw everything. "Take off your hoodie, get me a wipe" He told Peter and asked Nat. Peter slowly took off his hoodie revealing his bandaged shoulder and his older scars. Tony wiped the makeup off his face revealing bruises.

"Holy Sh-"

"It's Fine! I've been doing this for years guys, It's cool." Peter reassured.

the end.

a/n: (because my phones on 1%)