Island 2

a/n: and I oop- It's been asked for so here's part two of Island. Also I threw Bucky in there.

~tony~
They laid on the beach, the sun was setting so they began to build faster. Tony dropped the sticks in exhaustion, he looked over at Bucky then tilted his head in curiosity.

"Hey Bucky, does that metal arm of yours tell time?" He pointed at it, still panting.

"No." He continued to build.

"Does it have a heater?" Clint asked.

"No." Bucky glared in response.

"Does it have a feature where you can press a button and out pops a really sturdy fork?" Scott specified.

"No." They all shot him a weird look.

"Does it-"

"It's just a regular metal vibranium arm!" He dropped the vines.

"Well I'm sorry that your arm isn't cool enough to have a utensil feature!" Scott attempted to insult him.

"It is a metal prosthetic! Nothing more! Nothing Less!" Bucky tightened the vines around the logs.

the next day

~peter~

"Hey Pete." Peter heard and groaned in response.

"Peter, it's time to wake up."

"5 more minutes." He shuffled in the sand, turning away from Steve.

"Peter, we're still stuck on an island and I let you sleep till 8:24, which seems suffice." Peter didn't reply.

"Peter if you don't get up I'm going to tell Tony that you got crushed by a building." Nat said blandly. Immediately Peter shot up, dusting most of the sand off of him.

"Okay, okay I'm up." Steve looked over at Nat as she smirked.

"Alright let's go." She waved, but Cap stopped them both.

"Wait, Are we just ignoring the fact that Peter had a building dropped on him!?"

"It was like 2 weeks ago, I'm fine now." Peter and Nat laughed it off proceeding, leaving Cap in utter confusion.

~tony~

"Technically if someone breaks your arm, It can be something less-"

"Scott if you don't shut up, I will-"

"Do nothing because you're like 100 and barley know how technology works." Clint smirked. Bucky rolled his eyes and finished the roof. Which was basically a bunch of Ti leaves that he wove and extra thrown on top.

"So, when are we going to look for the others?" Clint propped his feet up on a giant rock and grabbed a banana from his "fruit kebab", peeling it. Tony walked over to him and smacked his feet off, snatching the banana before Clint could take a bite. "Rude." Tony took a bite of the banana, looking towards the forest.

~peter~
"Hey Cap?" Peter swung from the trees, as a navigator.

"Yeah, Kid?"

"I think I can see something over-" All of a sudden Peter fell mid-swing, right in front of Cap and Nat.
"there."

"Kid you alright?" Steve kneeled beside him.

"Yeah, I think I ran out of web, also Owww." Steve slowly helped him onto his feet.

"We need to find the others, it's going on 1300" Nat said.

"Well I saw smoke over in that direction." Peter pointed northwest.

"Let's go then."

~tony~

"Scott! Throwing sand on the fire isn't going to make it grow!" Clint complained.

"Well, I just thought anything could catch on fire."

"Says the man who has the mind of a child." Bucky smirked at his comeback.

"Hey Mr.Winter Soldier sir, Cap likes me better."

"I'm going to kick your a-." Bucky walked to Scott as he did the same.

"This is a family movie." Scott  interrupted him.

"Can you three stop? You're giving me grey hairs." Tony looked up at his hair, running his fingers through it.

the end.

(because I have 15 minutes to get ready and I spent most of my time writing this.)