Vormir

a/n: Peter sees fit to jump off the cliff, Tony doesn't allow this.

"What you seek lies in front of you, as does what you fear."

Tony looked down the cliff "The stones down there."

"For one of you." Red skull interrupted. "But for the other, in order to take the stone you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange, a soul for a soul." Peter looked down the cliff and walked back with Tony.

"Dude! It's the stone!" Peter yelled, Tony looked that way and Peter ran, jumping off the cliff.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER IF YOU DONT PULL YOURSELF UP HERE THIS INSTANT." Tony yelled.

Peter whinned, shooting his webs at the cliff and swinging back up. He pushed himself up off the edge walking back. "It's always no fun. do this. do that." he mumbled kicking rocks and sitting back dowm on the log.

"Let's go." They went back to the future. Red Skull stood there, more confused than he had been in his whole lifetime. Everyone arrived with their stone except for Tony who was currently giving Peter a life lesson. "What would have happened if you ran out of web! Boom you die"

"At least you get the stone." he mumbled. Tony's eyes widened.

"What did you just say!" Peter ran.

"Nothing!"