Mjölnir

~peter~

Tony decided to try and prank Peter. "Hey kid, pass me the newspaper." Tony furrowed his eyebrows, as Peter continued talking around the table of Avengers.

"And you know- I'm just a kid. I can't be trying to catch up with school-" Peter lifted Mjölnir off the newspaper, not noticing the Avengers' shock in their facial expressions. He placed it back on the table and folded the newspaper up nicely. "And being Spiderman at the same time. I'm only 15." Peter handed him the paper. They were all astonished at his ability to pick up the hammer with ease. Peter handed Mjölnir to Thor continuing to go on and on about his life.

"H-How did you do that?" Tony pointed to the hammer. Peter gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You just lifted my hammer." Thor placed it back down on the table. Peter's eyes widened, he looked over at Mjölnir and slowly grasped it, tossing it around the way Thor does. He began to spin it-

"Peter be-" Peter stopped, allowing the hammer to pull him through the roof, everyone ducked down.

"Careful." Tony finished.

"Your son just stole my hammer." Thor chuckled. "I knew it." Tony shot him a weird look.

"Okay, let's just find out where he's gone." Tony clicks here and there and then just asks Jarvis to locate him.

"He is stuck in a tree." Jarvis pulled up live footage from a nearby shop, zooming in on Peter. He hed on to the hammer as if it were a rope and he was going to die. Tony sighed in frustration.

"Alright. Let's go get my kid."

The end.

a/n: I have no ideas, help.