Trapped

a/n: Peter is trapped under the warehouse and KAREN is programmed to play his live footage when he is in distress. PS Tony didn't take away his suit.

~peter~

The whole warehouse collapsed leaving Peter under it. Then there was a silence, the only thing to be heard was Peter's shallow breaths. He grunted in pain, trying to free himself. He pulled his mask off and dropped it into the puddle in front of him.

"Okay ready?" He attempted to push of the weight but he could barley move.

~tony~

The Avengers sat in the common room when a video popped up on the screen. "Live footage of Peter Parker in Distress. Baby Monitor Protocal." KAREN pulled up the footage from the spider-drone.

"Okay ready?"

Peter's grunts and groans filled the room. "Tony! Get in here!" Steve called.

"HELLO!" he screamed, tearing falling on his face as he panicked.

"HELLO! PLEASE" His voice strained.

"Oh my god, Tony we gotta find him!" Nat called running into the kitchen, grabbing Tony who was listening to music.

"What is it? I'm making my sandwich!" He complained being pulled into the common room.

"You're Son is being smashed under 500 tons of concrete!" Nat pointed at the TV.

"ANYBODY! Please, Please I'm down here. I'm stuck." He cried in between shallow breaths.

"FRI, Where is he?" Tony ran to one of the drawers pulling out his wristbands that form his suit. (From the very first Avengers movie.)

"KAREN's GPS has been damaged, there is no way in finding him." Tony's stomach sank. He was going to watch his son die.

"I can't move!" He began to calm down looking over at his mask, laying in the dirty puddle. Half of his face covered the suit.

"I just wanted to be like you..." he heard himself.

"And I wanted you to be better." He took a couple deep breathes.

"C'mon Spiderman, C'mon!" Peter slowly lifted the rubble.

"He's doing it!" Nat exclaimed.

"C'mon Spiderman!" He yelled pushing the rubble off him. He grabbed his mask and swung out after Vulture.

"H-He did it... Maybe I shouldn't have doubted him."

Peter continued fighting Vulture as the other Avengers stood and watched.

"Please turn Please turn!" Peter pulled up part of the wing. Happy watched in a distance as he noticed that the Plane wasn't on route.

"Wait a second... Is that my Plane?" Tony looked outside the window.

"Security Breach. Lockdown." His building began enforcing their Metal walls.

"No one can get out, damn it!" They watched in fear as Peter was being thrown by gravity.

The Plane hit the tower causing it to go into an immediate landing. The Plane fell onto the beach flipping and leaving debris everywhere.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he watched the plane as if it were in slow motion. "Please be okay," he thought to himself.

Peter layed on the sand, not moving a single muscle. He pulled off his mask, gasping for air. He stumbled but fought gravity and pulled himself up. There was a ringing from the impact and his sensitive hearing had longened the sound. He turned and grunted as he got hit by Vultures wings. He looked up at Vulture, who's wings were malfunctioning, barley working.

"Hey, Pedro." He flew at him once again, this time Peter slid under. He shot a web at him but it was immediately interrupted by Vulture pressing onto Peter's chest with his claw, Causing him to cry out in pain.

"I don't know if I can wait much longer." Bucky leaned against the now metal plated window, looking away.

"Happy, override this lockdown." Tony said speaking to the phone, his voice fading as he continued wtching but from the kitchen. "I don't care what it does-"

Peter was punched in the face twice, Then they started air combat leaving Peter face down in the sand, Toomes repeatedly banging him into the ground with his claws. He finally fell short, at layed there. Tooms grabbed him by the back of his neck and held him up.

"Bingo." he looked behind Peter at the remaining supplies and took his helmet off. He began to fly away with it but Peter knew his wings wouldn't hold. "Time to go home, Pete."

"I'm trying to save you!" So he held him back for a couple seconds before Toomes cut the web, freeing himself. Peter watched in fear as the man fell, his wings exploding along with him. Peter ran into the fire.

"What the hell is he doing?" Nat sat down.

"He's saving him." Steve smiled.

Peter webbed him up against the remaining supplies, put on his mask and fell to the ground, he could finally rest.

"Overriding Lockdown." FRIDAY spoke pulling the metal away from all the towers surface area.

"Alright gang let's go." Tony flew down to the beach, with the others.

"Peter!"

"Kid!"

"Underoos!"

Tony called then stopped, looking over at Peter's ripped up suit. "There!" He pointed. They all ran over to Peter while Nat took care of Toomes. "Hey Peter, Hey." Tony lightly smacked his face.

"Oh hey Mr.Stark, I did it!" He delusionally put up his thumb. He groaned. "ThAt vUltuRe DudE
wAs mY DatEs dAd, AinT ThAt WIld?" He laughed,
kind of.

"Alright Kid let's get you home. You did good."

the end.

a/n: It's not as long as the previous one, sorry.