CHAPTER 1

Third Person.

Yujin's family is super rich. Her parents are both an idol and they also have business. Sometimes her parents are busy and they don't have time to ask Yujin like 'How's your school Yujin?'. But Yujin is used to it.

Minjoo's familly is rich too. Yujin's parents and her parents are bestfriends. Actually they are business partners also. Minjoo's parents is both model. Opposite to Yujin, her parents giving their time to daughter Minjoo. They want a update about their daughter everyday even they are busy.

Yujin POV.
I use to be alone in this huge house. I don't have any siblings. My parents always busy with their work that they don't have a time for me. My first day in school was yesterday they didn't ask me 'How was your first day Yujin?' Sometimes I want to leave this house and go to my friends dorm. I just shrugged all my thoughts and prepare myself for school.

After fixing myself I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I'm suprise that my parents are here, they use to leave the house without eating breakfast."Yujinie, We will drive you to your school" My mom said. I didnt reply to her and just sit. We all finish our foods and no one bother to talk.
While we are on the way to school suddenly my dad spoke."Yujinie, this upcoming saturday we will talk to you with Minjoo's family. I know that both of you are friends." "Yes dad we are friends, we also have a squad." I said to him. "Bye mom, Bye dad I'll go now." "Take care my daughter we love you." My mother said. That's new to me.

I text my squad before entering classroom.
                       iZonE

yujinThedoG: hey guys where are you? I'm already here at school.

yujinThedoG: and, what the heck is my nickname?!

eunbiSprite:  Watch your words Yudings!

PrettyYena: What's your problem Yujin? It's cute though. We are here at cafeteria.

HyewontheCakemonster: Ihate you Yena.

I off my phone and went to the cafeteria that's what my duck unnie said. I quickly found them."Where's Wonyoung and Minjoo?" I ask them because we are incomplete."I know they just talk somewhere." "I will find th---" I didnt finish my words because someone kiss my cheek. I knew It's my Wonyoung because she always do it. She is my special to me. But when I turn my side to the right I found It's Minjoo. They laugh so hard I glare at them before leaving the cafeteria.