CHAPTER 3

Third Person.
As day past, It's now saturday. Yujin remember that her parents will talk to her this saturday. So she go downstairs."Mom, Dad, I thought you want to talk to me" She said while smiling."Oh, yes our daughter. Go to your room and take a bath we will go to Kim's." Her Mom ordered her and she quickly obey. She already knew that her parents and Minjoo's parents are bestfriends. 

Yujin's parents called her and ask if she already finish. She quickly go downstairs so they can go. Kim's house is not that far from them.Yujin decide to sleep first since she didnt get a proper sleep last night."Yujinie, let's go." Her dad called her. Her dad knock first in Kim's door. "My friends! You're already here, come in come in."

They went to the Kim's living room and sitdown on the couch. They wait because the Kim's is fixing their self. "Yujinie, please remember this we love you" Her father said and kissed her head. "Why dad? Why so sudden drama?" She laugh at her father and her father just smile to her.

They are already complete. Minjoo and her parents are already in the living room. They discuss first about their company. Yujin got impatient. "Excuse me, Why this is all about business? And Am I related to it?" She ask. Their parents got serious."Minjoo,Yujin sweetie, Since we're in high school, we always want our children will end up together. We want both of you will be married as soon as possible." Yujin's dad said.

Yujin is froze and Minjoo too."Are you serious about this sir?" Minjoo ask. "Yes we are serious about this. And we want both of you to hold our business that's why we discussing it to both of you." Yujin and Minjoo still shock.