CHAPTER 21

Third Person
Yujin and Minjoo's life are getting better each day. They are cherishing their love and every moment they have surely be memorable. Their are also going to graduate this month, after their studies the two of them will gonna handle their parents business.

They are also busy these days because of their upcoming exam. They are studying hard for it. Sometimes, Yujin will be the first who attend school and sometimes Minjoo will lock herself at their room typing her reports.

Yujin is doing her paper works but she stop it for a while. She approach Minjoo who is also doiny her own. She hug Minjoo from her back and rest her chin at Minjoo's shoulder.

"I hate the fact that we don't have a time for each other." Yujin said in a sad tone and Minjoo turn around to see her wife pouting.

"Have a patience with this Yujin. I miss you" Minjoo pinch Yujin's cheek and kiss it.

"Yena unnie and Yuri also busy. Last night Yena unnie told me that her and Yuri fight because of a misunderstanding." Yena told Yujin that they fight last night because Yuri came late.

"Yena unnie also told me that they almost broke up but she pleaded Yuri to stay." Yujin added.

"I wish we should not fight like that. I don't want the both of us not saying the truth." Minjoo said directly to Yujin's eyes.

"Yes, I always saying the truth to you Minjoo. I'm already lucky to have you." Yujin said and grab her phone in her pocket and start to scroll.

"Min, do you know who is Kim Seungmin?" Yujin ask still her eyes are focusing in Seungmin's profile.

"Oh, I think it's the transferee. He is my classmate. Why?" Minjoo ask and look at Yujin's phone.

"He chatted me a few hours ago." Yujin said to Minjoo.

Minjoo did'nt answer her and just continue her paper works. While Yujin is still using her phone.

"Are you done in your paper works Ahn Yujin?" Minjoo is pissed because she thinks Yujin chatting Seungmin.

"O-oh, yeah thankyou for reminding. I'll continue it." Yujin turn off her phone and continue.