CHAPTER 23

Minjoo Pov.
These days Seungmin is so annoying. He always stick to Yujin and he doesnt care if Yujin is already irritated to his action. He already confess his feelings to Yujin infront of me. Is he crazy or something?Tsk.

By now, i'm waiting Yujin in the gate as our usual spot when classes ended. I'm not suprise when Seungming is following us or Yujin. But now,tsk. He's about to hug Yujin when i pull her.

"Are you that crazy for my girl Seungmin? Can you just stop wasting your time flirting with my wife." I can't help it. Yuji is mine. Only mine.

"I'm sorry Min, it's just that i really love Yujin." He replied. Is he really stupid to understand that Yujin is my wife? Grrr.

"L-let's go Minjoo. Let's go home now." Yujin hold my arm and pull me outside of the school.

I look at het at disbilief because instead she calm me down lately she just pull me and just said let's go home Minjoo. I think this is not my Yujin.

No one dare to speak until we arrive at our house. I sigh, she did'nt even ask me if i was okay did i ate my meal. She's different.

She go updstairs to change her clothes she straightly go to the dining room to cook our food. So I just decide to change my clothes and went to downstairs.

I back hug her while she is cooking. She startled at first. I want to ask her what's the problem but my mouth is backing back. She's acting weird to be honest.

"Love? What's the problem?" There i already said.

"H-huh? Problem? What?" Her answer in my question is another question. I sigh.

"You're acting weird lately love. What's our problem or your problem? I'm your wife share it with me." I look at her straight in her eyes.

"We don't have anyproblem Minjoo. I'm just t-tired." She's lying. I know her. I guess i'm gonna let this pass.

She's done cooking and after that we ate she go upstairs. I'm the one who will wash our dishes, i really can't stop thinking about her weird actions.

I went to the living room and lay down in the couch. I don't want to go to our room if she's like that. Yujin is not like that even when we're just friends.

I did'nt even notice that i fell asleep while thinking all of it. I felt someone put a blanket and kiss my forehead. This is her.