CHAPTER 11

Minjoo Pov.
It's been a week since we are oficially married. I'm glad we're still not going to handle our business because they said we are still young. I'm also excited that we're going attend the school. I miss our squad tho.

Yujin said we are going to school together. When i went downstairs i found her sitting at the couch while her eyes close.

"Hey Yudings, let's go." I said while tapping her shoulders.

"O-Oh yeah, sorry i fell asleep." She said but i didnt replied.

Since our school is near here we decided to walk. No one bothered to open a topic. We are used to it hehe. I shrugged my thoughts when we arrive at the gate.

"We have the same subject Min, but we are so early hahaha" Yujin was cute when she was laughing. Half moon eyesmile to be exact hehe.

"H-hey why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" She ask. So cute.

"Hahaha no. You're cute you know."

She blush after i said that. We always talk like this since our childhood.

"HEY MARRIED COUPLE!" The voice is famillar. It's Yena unnie.

"We're just married by force of our parents. We're not couple though." I clear with them.

"Someday Minjoo you will eat what you've just said today." Chaeyeon unnie said. Wow just wow.