CHAPTER 45

YUJIN POV

I'm making sure everyday Minjoo is alright. She's very okay now. They continuing their filming here at Seoul and i often visit there to check her.

She already live here at my unit so i can monitor her everyday. I'm just waiting to finish her shooting so i can oficially call her Mrs. Ahn again.

I know it's too fast but i don't care. We already struggle a lot in this relationship and i think it's part of our life.

I'm here in the company because they tell me that i will perform at Japan. I ask the staff what event is that they said all of the artist here at Korea will perform there.

Plus the special MC is Minjoo. I'm gonna see her after a long weeks without her.

When i'm about to get inside of my car when i saw Hyunjin's text and that make me nervous.

From:Hyunjin
YUJIN! PLEASE BE SAFE OKAY? SEUNGMIN HAS A BAD PLAN FOR YOU AND ALSO FOR MINJOO!

When i'm about to get inside someone cover my mouth and my eyes. I'm shouting but it's useless. I'm already inside of it's car.

I tried shouting again but he punch my stomach and it makes me sleep.

Seungmin Pov.

I call someone to kidnapped Minjoo and also my Yujin. I don't care how many punch will i recieve from Hyunjin hyung or from Jeongin.

I just want Yujin to be mine. Not to Minjoo but mine.

I'm here at my so called office. I'm just waiting for Minho's call.

Either Minjoo or Yujin will i torture i'll do it. If they follow my order i'll let go Minjoo ofcourse Yujin is mine.

Hyunjin hyung said i'm demon and i don't have a care about that.

Someone knocked at my door. 

"Seungmin! They already there!"

Minjoo Pov.
I can't breathe. Where am i? Yujin might worry about me i want to go home.

I'm about to go to Yujin's unit when someone cover my mouth that makes me sleep.  They also cover my eyes and now the covers is not on my eyes anymore.

I shout when someone open the door. It's look like an old room. It's so dark. The one who kindapped me has a one tall girl with him.

"Let me go!" Wait. Is that Yujin? What the heck is this?!

"Y-yujin?" He let go Yujin and push her inside. I quickly hugged her and i remove the cover in her eyes.

"M-minjoo?! Are you okay? What are you doing here?!"

"Stop panicking Yujin. Just calm okay?" I ask while holding her cheek.

"What they do to you?" She ask me but i just shook my head.

I ask her the same question she said the guy punched her stomach that makes her slept.

"Are you okay now? I'm sorry Yujin."

"I'm okay when i'm with you. I want to see you but i didn't thought it will be here." She said and chuckle a little.

"Hyunjin chatted me before i've been kidnapped." She looks at me before someone shoot my legs.

"Fuck you Seungmin!" I heard her say that before passing out.