CHAPTER 17

Third Person
It's been a week since they went at the Paris. Yujin really felt uneasy because Minjoo is ignoring her since the past few days. Yujin doesn't know why Minjoo acting like that. So since it's already dark outside of the hotel she decide to approach Minjoo.

"M-Minjoo? Can we talk?" Yujin ask nervouslly.

"Sure. What is it?" Minjoo currently scrolling in her instagram, she answer Yujin without looking at her.

"We're still here at the Paris. Why are you ignoring me?" Yujin ask directly.

Minjoo look at Yujin seriously and continue scrolling again. Yujin is already pissed off about Minjoo attittude so she decide to grab Minjoo's phone and put it inside her pocket.

"What the?! Bring back my phone!" Minjoo shout while Yujin just looking at her.

"Answer me first. Why are you ignoring me?" Yujin repeat her question.

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?" Yujin shouts because Minjoo is not answering her. Minjoo sigh and sit down at the bed and hold her both knees.

"P-please Minjoo, just answer me please,please,please." Yujin pleaded she hold Minjoo's both hand before a tear drop in her face.

Minjoo can't take it anymore. She sigh before saying the reason to Yujin.

"Y-Yujin, I'm sorry. I'm still not sure about this because I'm scared. Really scared." Minjoo said to Yujin. They both crying now.

"Why are you scared? It's just me Minjoo. Why?" Yujin ask

"I think i already fall Yujin but still not sure and I'm scared." Minjoo replied while their holding each other's hands.

Yujin stare at Minjoo for a minute before pulling Minjoo in a tight hug.

"Don't be. I love you and this time i mean it." Yujin broke the hug and kiss Minjoo's forehead.

"Let's make it real Mrs.Ahn" Yujin said while caressing Minjoo's face.

"I love you Minjoo." As Yujin said that Minjoo is the one who hug her so tight.

"Please next time, don't ignore me like that. It breaks me." Yujin whisper to Minjoo.