CHAPTER 18

AhnYjn added a new photo

9k likes|4k CommentsAhnYjn Let's be real in this world of fake

AhnYjn Let's be real in this world of fake. Iloveyousomuch @AhnMinjoo

AhnMinjoo-Iloveyoumore my love. I'm touched in your caption.
AhnYjn- Ofcourse anything for you love. :>
KwonEunbi- Lots of stories when you comeback here.
NakoNakoNii- Yeah, tell us when you comeback.
PrettyYena-@jo_yuri you did'nt post some photos like this and you even not replying to my comments. ;<
MiyawakiSakura- If Chaeyeon comment in this post i probably won't propose to her hehehe.
MiyawakiChaeyeon- Ihateyou!
HondaHitomi- I wish my crush will crush me back though.
KimChaewon- Don't worry Hitomi! Iloveyou!
AhnYjn- Please guys stop.

"They are messing my post!" Yujin fake cry and Minjoo immidiately turn around to see Yujin.

"Oh please, you making me worried. Please don't do that again." Minjoo said and Yujin just pinch her wife's cheeks.

"Oh, there's so many people here at the eiffel tower. Hold my hand you might be lost." Yujin said as she interwined their both hands. She smile secretly.

"I finally bring my love of my life here at my dream country." Minjoo said as she slowly face Yujin.

Yujin held Minjoo's waist closer to her.

"Everyday, My feelings are growing because of you. I love you Min." Yujin kiss Minjoo's forehead and slowly put her chin in Minjoo's shoulder.

"You always kiss my forehead." Minjoo and Yujin chuckled.

"Because that's what i love to do. I love everything from you." Yujin replied and still resting her chin at Minjoo's shoulder.

"Hey, can we take a picture? I also want to upload some in my instagram." Minjoo said and open her phone and ready to take a photo.

After that, Yujin hug Minjoo once again. Yujin face Minjoo as she slowly leaning at her lips. Their lips crash and slowly broke it.

"I love you Ahn Minjoo."

"I love you too Ahn Yujin."