CHAPTER 4

Yujin Pov.
Marrying my friend is not on my vocubulary. I better marry Wonyoung than Minjoo unnie.I'm inlove with Wonyoung, the worst part here i do not know how to say this to Wonyoung. Even though we're not officially together but we are treating like we are couple. I'm always out of place with the squad because my mind is not here.

At the moment, I'm here with Wonyoung because she said she wants to talk to me. "Yudings. Please don't be sad after this." I sigh before answering her."Why Wonyoung?" I stare at her eyes. And a tear fell."Why are you crying, Please make me understand" "Y-Yudings, I w-will leave t-this weekend. We will move to Australia. I-I'm sorry Yudings." I cannot help it but also cry."Please, don't wait for me. You deserve a better person Yujin. I love you so much. I'm sorry i cannot give you an assurance that i will comeback." "Thats okay Wonyoung. I-I understand even it hurts." We hug each other.

We go back to our classes, and i cannot focus to our lecturer. Sometimes, I wish to have an amnesia even though just for a week. I want to forget all of my problems. I want to rest, I want to be Wonyoung. Why can't i be free? I ask myself. The class ended and I didn't bother to listen. While walking in the hallway someone grab my wrist and pull me."Hey, who are you?! Let me go hey!" She didn't listen. Still dragging me. She let go of my hand. She turn around to me."I'm sorry Yujin, I dont have a choice." It's Minjoo unnie. "Our wedding is near. Why are you ignoring me this past few days?" Yes. I've been ignoring her. I cannot stand talking to her when I knew she's the one who i'm going to marry."Please Yujin, I know the situation is hard for you. It's also hard for me. I-Im sorry Yujin." She started to cry. I sigh before hugging her."I'm sorry too unnie. But please give me space for now." I kiss her head and leave.