CHAPTER 9

Third Person
The days went fast and It's their wedding day. Yujin and Minjoo don't know what to do and a few minutes they will have the same surname.

While Minjoo is getting done with her make up Chaewon, Hyewon, Eunbi, Nako, Hitomi, went inside of her room.

"You're so beautiful Minjoo. We still can't believe you and Yujin will getting married." Eunbi said having a teary eye.

"Haha unnie, don't cry you're like my mother. She cried yesterday." Minjoo replied.

"I don't care Minguri." Eunbi said while glaring at Minjoo and the others laugh at their unnie.

They also help Minjoo to wear her wedding dress. While Yujin is still fixing her make up and she will wear also a wedding dress.

When everybody was done they all went to the church. Yujin is the one who will wait for Minjoo at the end of altar. They wait for Minjoo to arrive and there she is.

When Minjoo started to walk their parents start to cry. They can't believe their children will marriying each other today. Until Minjoo arrived in front of Yujin and her parents is with her side.

"Please protect each other Yujinie. We trust you." Minjoo's father said. They let go of their daughter after that.

"You can say your vows now." The priest said. Their friends and family is waiting for them. Yujin sigh before saying her vows.

"Minjoo. Since our childhood we're friends. You became my sister,protector when someone tries to bully me, my bestfriend, and now will become my everything. After this, you'll become my wife. I just want you to know that we have each other. We will become partners. We will help each other. I cherish our moments together Minjoo. I will take care of you that's my promise to your parents. Thank you for everything that's all".

"Yujin i promise to you that until the end you have me. You know what the best thing that ever happened in my life? It's you Yujin. I promise too that my love for you will never fade. That's all thank you." Even though it was short it never fail to make their parents cry even more.

"Yujin, do you take Minjoo as your wife?"
"I do."
"Minjoo do you take Yujin as your wife?"
"I do"

After the wedding they proceed to the reception venue.

Their friends can't stop teasing them about their kiss though. They said it was awkward.

"So Minjoo, you're not Kim Minjoo anymore right?" Nako ask.

"U-uhm, Y-yeah." Minjoo nervously reply.