CHAPTER 7

Third Person
Minjoo is sleepy and she decide to sleep at the couch in the living room. While Yujin is almost done fixing her things. Yujin can cook because her mother thought her. After fixing her things she went downstairs and cook for their lunch. She went to the living room and decide to wake up Minjoo.  She stare at Minjoo's face and realize how pretty she is. 

"Minjoo, wake up. It's time to eat now." She said while pushing Minjoo a little.

Minjoo woke up and realize their face is close.
"Ah, yeah let's eat haha" Minjoo laugh awkwardly. They are eating and no one bother to talk. Yujin went upstairs while Minjoo just went to the living room and open her phone.

                         JinJoo iZ rEaL

Chaewon: Jin
Yena:  Joo
Sakura: IZ
Nako: rEaL
Chaeyeon: JinJoo iZ ReaL hehehe.
                                                                        Minjoo: What is this? Are you guys crazy?
Eunbi: We're not. You and Yujin did'nt tell us that you guys are engaged. I thought It's Wonyoung and Yujin in the end.
Minjoo:YAH! Who told you?!
Yujin: Me, why? Besides it's on news already.
Hitomi:Congrats Minjoo unnie lol.
Wonyoung:Congrats to both of you.

"Yujinieeee!" Minjoo shouted from the living room.

Yujin didn't come out of the room so Minjoo decide to go upstairs to talk to Yujin.

"Yah Yujin, Why you didn't tell me?!"

"Why? Is that my fault? Next time you should watch news." After Yujin said that she hug Minjoo.

"I'm sorry for the cold treatment Minjoo. I'm not just use to it." She sigh before breaking the hug.

"I'm sorry too Yujin. I also don't want this." Minjoo's tears is ready to fall.

"We are so close back then. Since we are childhood friends. Then this arrange marriage came up. W-We lose our f-friendship" Minjoo cry and Yujin quickly hug her.

"I'm really sorry Minjoo. Please stop crying, I will cry too." Yujin warned Minjoo.

"I just missed you so much Yujin. I treat you as my little siste--" Minjoo's words cut when Yujin talk.

"Stop the litter sister thing Minjoo. We're going to be wife soon. Let treat us like a real one. I don't want to dissapoint my parents." Yujin broke the hug and sat in the edge of their bed.

"I also want to forget Wonyoung, Minjoo. She really break my heart."