CHAPTER 2

Minjoo Pov.
I came early in the school because Wonyoung wants to talk to me. Wonyoung is the youngest at the squad. I found her standing in front of our classroom."Unnie, let's not talk here. Eunbi unnie might see us." I just nodded to her and we walk while talking."Unnie,I'm scared leaving Yujin without saying goodbye." "Why Wonyoung?" "Me and my family will move at the Australia. I don't know how I am gonna say this to Yujin." Her tears start to build up. I quickly hug her. " I'll help you Wonyoung but for now don't mind that and spend your time with Yujin"

We both go to cafeteria and we quickly see our squad. Wonyoung and I plan to prank Yujin. I kiss Yujin's cheeks and she thought that I was Wonyoung. All of us laughing so hard except for Yujin. We just stop laughing when she walk away."Wonyoung follow her." Eunbi unnie ordered. She quickly followed. "What is that Minjoo?" Oh no. I gulp before answering. "That's only a prank unnie. I'm sorry" "Let's go to our classes now." Hitomi and I have the same subject.

Third Person.
They are getting to go home. Yujin doesn't look pissed now unlike what happened in the morning. She is now clinging to Wonyoung. While Minjoo just look at them. Minjoo froze when someone calling her. Her expression became irritate when she read the person who is calling.It's Hyunjin. That is her ex. Everyone look at her and Eunbi grab her phone and she is the one who answer it."Hello Hyunjin-ah, what do you want?" "Uhm,hello? Is this Minjoo?" "No I'm not Minjoo. But I'm her unnie why are you calling?" "Can i talk to her? I just want to tell her that i love h--" Eunbi quickly end the call because she already knew what Hyunjin said. "He still love you Minjoo. If I were you I won't accept him. He cheated on you." After that they seperate ways.