10

"So, what are we going to do?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"We can deal with that later. You're probably stressed out your mind." Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks down.

"I can't say no. It's quite obvious." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"Please don't stress yourself out too much. You have people already supporting you. And I know that you're going to have more." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"Okay. I promise I won't."

Taehyung smiles.

"Can I feel your stomach? Please?" Taehyung asks innocently and Jeongguk laughs. 

"You've been dying to do that since you came back, haven't you?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles.

"Yes. So, can I?" Taehyung asks once again and Jeongguk nods. Taehyung nearly jumps with joy as he placed his hand on Jeongguk's stomach.

"How does it feel?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung couldn't say anything. He was speechless.

"I have no words. This is amazing. I know I probably look like a crazy person." Taehyung looks at Jeongguk with tear-filled eyes.

"No you don't. I understand." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"Can you believe it?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Not really. We're going to be parents. There's a mini us inside of you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"Oh god. This should be interesting." Jeongguk jokes and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"Well, we'll just have to find out in nine months." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"That we will."

"I'm so glad that you came back," Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"What was I supposed to do? Leave you to raise the child on your own? I wouldn't. Being a single parent is something no one should experience. So, I couldn't let you go through this like that. And also growing up with only one parental figure isn't the best as well. I...I'm not letting you or them go through that." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Thank you." Jeongguk holds back his tears.

"It's my pleasure." 

They both decide to head downstairs and talk on the couch.

"So," Jeongguk looks at Taehyung.

"So," Taehyung looks at Jeongguk.

"Not trying to sound rude or anything but it had to us," Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"Oh, but it wouldn't happen to anyone else. Why would it?" Jeongguk says sarcastically and Taehyung smiles.

"You're right there. But if this is the universe's fuck you to us we're going to give one back. We're going to be amazing parents." Taehyung says and Jeongguk narrows his eyes.

"Hey! No cursing." Jeongguk playfully hits Taehyung's arm.

"Oh yeah." Taehyung brings his hand up to his mouth.

"Trust me, it'll be hard for me too," Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"Taehyung, I'm going to be honest. I'm really scared. I keep telling Jimin I'm not but I am." Jeongguk admits and Taehyung frowns.

"It's okay to be scared Jeongguk. But don't feel the need to keep to yourself. I'm sure everyone will support you so you don't have to keep to yourself." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

Their conversation was interrupted by the front door opening. Jimin walks into the living room to see Jeongguk and Taehyung sitting on the couch.

"Everything's going well I presume?" Jimin says and both boys nod.

"Good. I'm glad. Well, I'll leave you two be." Jimin heads upstairs.

"This is going to be very difficult for both of us." He continues and Jeongguk sighs.

"Yeah, I know. But, we can do it. We're that good." Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"Okay, what about housing? I live with Namjoon and you live with Jimin. We're in two different buildings. That's going to be an obstacle." Taehyung says and Jeongguk thinks.

"What if you move here?" Jeongguk mumbles and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"I didn't hear what you said," Taehyung says and Jeongguk grumbles.

"What if you move here? After the first trimester you could swap with Jimin. Namjoon is Jimin's boyfriend so I'm sure Jimin won't mind and it's easier on us and our baby." Jeongguk explains and Taehyung smiles.

"That's a great idea. I don't mind swapping with Jimin. If it makes it easier for us and our baby I'm all for it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"You like the sound of it too?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung laughs.

"Our baby?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah. I feel weird when I say or hear it. But it's a good weird. I like it." Jeongguk says.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one," Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

The two of them spend another hour talking. Completely lost in each other. Both of them still in love but too afraid to admit it in fear of messing up once again.

"Bye, Taehyung." Jeongguk waves as Taehyung gets into his car.

"Bye, Jeongguk." And with that Taehyung drives off.

Jeongguk closes the door and he walks upstairs. He walks into his room and he sits on his bed. He picks up the teddy Taehyung gave him. It was a fluffy purple bunny. He smiles at it.

"How cute." Jeongguk mumbles as he places it on the pillow behind him. Jeongguk then reaches for the chocolate. There's about five bars of his favourite chocolate and a small box of them.

"Wow. That's a lot of chocolate. Not that I'm complaining." Jeongguk hides the chocolate in his bedside locker drawer so Jimin can't get it.

Jeongguk picks up the bunny and he lies down. He cuddles it as he looks up at the ceiling.

"Isn't your father so considerate? He got me chocolate and a purple bunny. And you won't be growing up with one parent. You're going to have me and your father. Isn't that great? I think it's great. He handled it so well. Better than I did anyway but at least we have him. Something tells me that's he's going to make a lot of things easier for me. And also we had a civil conversation. But something else tells me that there is going to be more petty and snarky comments and some fights thrown in. But we'll figure something out. We'll get through it together. I know we will."