23

Week: 17
Date: December 25th

Taehyung was the first awake. He loves Christmas. It's his favourite holiday. He loved spending time with the people that he loves. And now he gets to spend it with Jeongguk which makes him overjoyed. It was about eight in the morning and Taehyung got up to get them breakfast. Waffles with Nutella and maple syrup.

Once he was done it was about half eight and he made his way to Jeongguk's room. He knocked before entering to find Jeongguk still asleep. He smiles before walking over to him.

"Jeongguk, wake up." Taehyung gently shakes Jeongguk awake.

"Hm? Taehyung?" The younger slowly opens his eyes.

"Merry Christmas," Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Merry Christmas," Jeongguk says and Taehyung stands up.

"Breakfast is ready. So, get changed." Taehyung leaves the room and Jeongguk sits up in the bed. He sighs before getting out of the bed.

He goes into the bathroom to wash up a bit. About five minutes later he gets changed into a pair of shorts and one of Taehyung's oversized hoodies that he stole. He walks downstairs and he joins Taehyung at the table.

"Hey," Jeongguk says before taking a bite of his food.

"Is that my hoodie?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk slowly nods.

"It's really big and comfy." Jeongguk defends and Taehyung smiles.

"It's the seventh one you've stolen." Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks down.

"Seventh? I haven't stolen seven...I think." Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"It's okay. But I know I'm not getting them back." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Nope. Anyway, I'm done now. I want to open presents." Jeongguk puts his plate in the sink before running into the living room. Taehyung follows after him.

Taehyung walked into the living room to see Jeongguk sitting in front of their tree with Taehyung's present in his hands. Taehyung sits in front of him.

"Do you want your present first?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah!" Jeongguk beams and Taehyung hands him his present.

"Merry Christmas, Jeonggukie." Taehyung hands him his present.

Jeongguk rips the paper open and he hold up the item. It was a black hoodie and it was very big, so big that it would probably even hang off if Taehyung.

"It's an oversized maternity hoodie. You're always stealing mine and you probably won't stop stealing mine but I thought of you when I saw it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"I love it. Thank you!" Jeongguk hugs Taehyung.

"I'm glad. You're welcome." Taehyung says and then Jeongguk hands Taehyung his present.

"Woah, it's heavy." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I wonder what it could be." Jeongguk jokes and Taehyung laughs.

"I wonder." He says before tearing into it.

"Oh my god, Jeongguk." He holds up a box which contained a brand new camera.

"Do you like it? You're always complaining about your camera and you're a photography major and a good camera is pretty handy to have. So I thought." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"You really didn't have to." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I wanted to." Jeongguk says and Taehyung places the camera to the side before pulling Jeongguk into a hug.

"Thank you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk buries his head in Taehyung's neck.

"You're welcome. I'm happy you like it." Jeongguk says and they pull out of the hug and Taehyung looks at the camera again.

"Wow. This is such a good camera. It must've cost a fortune." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs.

"Don't think about the price. Just enjoy the camera." Jeongguk says and Taehyung takes it out of the box.

"Can I take a photo of you?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah. Where will I stand?" Jeongguk asks.

"There, in front of the fire place." Taehyung points at where he wants Jeongguk to stand and Jeongguk does so.

Taehyung snaps a few photos and then he looks at them. Jeongguk goes up beside him and looks over his shoulder.

"Oh god. I look horrible." Jeongguk groans and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"What? No you don't. You look beautiful. Like always." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's heart skips a beat. He tries to hide the blush that was spreading quickly.

"No, I'm not. Don't." Jeongguk says and Taehyung puts the camera down as he turns to face the younger.

"Yes, you are. And nothing will ever change my mind." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Now, come on. Let's get ready. Everyone will be here soon."

They both get ready and into their clothes that they bought especially for Christmas. Jeongguk walks out of his room and he sees Taehyung sorting out presents. Jeongguk stopped in his tracks when he sees what Taehyung is wearing.

He had a purple silk button up shirt that hung off of him perfectly. The top buttons were undone enough to reveal the top of his chest. And the way his legs looks in those leather pants had Jeongguk's heart doing things he didn't want it doing. Especially his thighs. Holy shit, his thighs. And how his now faded blue hair fell perfectly on his face. And he had his perfect boxy smile plastered across his face.

Taehyung then looked up at Jeongguk and his smile was now an 'o' shape as upon seeing Jeongguk, his jaw dropped.

Jeongguk decided to wear the maternity hoodie that Taehyung gave him. The hoodie hung off of him and it made him look smaller. It was so loose that his bump wasn't visible anymore. He had that paired with black joggers that were slightly loose to give his stomach some air as it was getting bigger. His fluffy light brown hair sat on top of his head with a part in the middle. His big doe eyes made the look complete.

"You...uhm...you look..." Taehyung stumbles and stutters over every word.

Taehyung is flustered.

"Is something wrong?" Jeongguk looks at his outfit again.

"No! You look amazing. I love it." Taehyung smiles widely as Jeongguk bushes.

"Thank you." Jeongguk says. "You look really handsome yourself."

This killed Taehyung. Did Jeongguk, the Jeongguk who was now standing in front of him looking cute as hell, the Jeongguk who he had a simple crush on and has now fallen deeper in love, the Jeongguk who is now carrying his child, just call him handsome?! But not just handsome...REALLY HANSOME.

"Taehyung, is something wrong?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung snaps out of his trance.

"What?"

"You were staring at me. Is there something wrong?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung stands up. He walks over to Jeongguk and he takes Jeongguk's hands in his.

"No, no. I was staring because you look absolutely perfect."