33

Week: 39
Date: June 4th

It was Jimin's fault technically. Jimin gave him the brilliant idea to scare the shit out of his friends.

They were just sitting down, relaxing. Jimin warned him not to go into labor while Jeongguk was with him.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jeongguk says as he stands up.

"Wow, your ability to hold pee has just disappeared." Jimin says and Jeongguk laughs.

"Perks of being pregnant, I guess." Jeongguk begins to walk away but then he clutched his stomach and let out a cry.

"FUCK! Jimin!" Jeongguk yells and Jimin runs over to him. Jeongguk swears he's never seen Jimin run so fast in his life.

"What? What's wrong? Are you in labor? Jeongguk I told you not to go into labor while I'm with you." Jimin rambles and it takes Jeongguk everything not to laugh.

"Jimin! That's not important right now!" Jeongguk yells and Jimin panics more.

"Shit sorry. Uhm...what do I do? Do I call Taehyung or do I bring you straight to the hospital? Jeon Jeongguk you know I'm not ready for this! Oh god, okay. Fuck I really don't know what to do. I think I should call Taehyung, he might know what to do. But then again you're currently about to give birth so I'll have to drive you to the hospital." Jimin continues to ramble and Jeongguk composes himself.

"I hope I never go into labor while I'm with you." Jeongguk says, unimpressed.

"Yeah! I know--Wait what?" Jimin looks at Jeongguk and then feels a wave of relief wash over him.

"You're not in labor? Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me." Jimin clutches his heart as he walks back over to the chair.

"My legs went weak." Jimin then says and Jeongguk laughs.

"That was fun." Jeongguk says and Jimin glares at him.

"For you maybe. You just shaved ten years off of my life." Jimin sighs and Jeongguk shrugs.

"Everyone need a little scare every once in a while." Jeongguk says and Jimin scoffs, unimpressed.

"That wasn't a 'little' scare."

Next, the victim was Namjoon. He was over to hang with Taehyung but Taehyung was currently working and he was to be home in a few minutes. So, Jeongguk decided to pull a little prank.

They were just sitting on the chair, having a nice conversation when Jeongguk abruptly sat up in his seat.

"What? What's wrong?" Namjoon asks before Jeongguk let's out a cry.

"Fuck!" Jeongguk clutches his stomach.

"You're in labor!" Namjoon shoots up off the chair.

"Where's your bag for the hospital? Is it packed yet? What else do I need to pack?"

As Namjoon paced around the house, Jeongguk remained in the living room, busting his hole laughing. And Namjoon didn't notice until he looked at Jeongguk to check on him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? If you weren't pregnant, I'd slap you right now." Namjoon sits down again.

"Well, at least you'd be ready if I went into labor with you. Your boyfriend was useless." Jeongguk reaches for the Doritos and chocolate sauce.

"What did he do?" Namjoon asks and Jeongguk laughs.

"He rambled. And rambled. If I was in labor, I'd have to drive myself." Jeongguk says and Namjoon was going to say something but decided against it.