39

Trigger Warning
Mentions of depression
Symptoms of depression
_______________________

"Do you want one of us to come with you? Or do you wanna go in by yourself?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk looks at the ground.

"I'll go by myself." He says before standing up.

"We're right here." Hoseok says and Jeongguk nods.

"I know." Jeongguk turns and walks into Tae-Sung's office.

**Two Hours Earlier**

"How is he now?" Yoongi asks as he continues making food for Jeongguk.

"He stopped crying but he's just silent. He said that he's fucked up in the head. That he has been ever since the birth. I told him that he isn't but he didn't listen." Hoseok says and Yoongi nods.

"It could be postnatal depression. But we'd have to ask a professional." Yoongi says and Hoseok nods.

"Maybe his obgyn. Uhm...Tae-Sung? Is that it?" Hoseok says and Yoongi sighs.

"It's worth a shot. But we'd have to get him to actually talk to him. And if it took him four and a half or so months for him to tell us, it might be a little difficult to convince him to speak to him." Yoongi says and Hoseok holds his boyfriend's hand.

"We have to try. I can't handle knowing that he's feeling like that everyday. Everyday, Yoongi. That's got to be exhausting." Hoseok says and Yoongi picks up the plate with Jeongguk's sandwich.

"I can't even imagine." Yoongi and Hoseok walk back into the living room. Yoongi hands the plate to Jeongguk which he refuses.

"No thank you. I'm not hungry." Jeongguk says and Yoongi shakes his head.

"I don't care. Eat." Yoongi asks and Jeongguk hesitantly takes the plate.

"Even just a few bites. I'm worried." Yoongi says and Jeongguk nods.

Yoongi takes a seat in front of Jeongguk and Hoseok sits beside Yoongi.

"Jeongguk, we think you should talk to Tae-Sung about this." Yoongi says and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Why Tae-Sung?" Jeongguk asks and Yoongi sighs.

"Because he's your obgyn." Yoongi answers.

"You think it has something to so with the pregnancy?" Jeongguk asks and Yoongi nods.

"I...I don't know. It took a lot to tell you guys about this..."Jeongguk looks at the ground and Yoongi nods.

"I know. But we're worried about you Jeongguk. We would feel better knowing you told a professional about this." Yoongi says and Jeongguk frowns.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burden you like this." Jeongguk apologises and Yoongi stands up and sits beside Jeongguk.

"You didn't burden us with anything. If anything I'm glad you told me and Hoseok about this and you got it off your chest somewhat but Hoseok and I can only help to a certain extent. And if it is help you're looking for, then we think that Tae-Sung would be the best help. But it's completely up to you. We can't force you to do anything." Yoongi says and Jeongguk sighs.

"Okay. I'll talk to him" Jeongguk says and Yoongi smiles.

"Thank you."

___________________

"Hey, Jeongguk. Have a seat." Tae-Sung gestures to the seat in front of him and Jeongguk sits down.

"Is everything okay? Your friends sounded worried when they called in." Tae-Sung says and Jeongguk could feel the anxiety building up inside him. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.