24

Week: 18
Date: 30th December

"Happy birthday!" Jeongguk exclaims as Taehyung sits at the table.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiles as Jeongguk places the older's breakfast in front of him.

"Oh, this looks really good." Taehyung says as Jeongguk sits as well.

"Well, it is made by me. So, it has to be good." Jeongguk jokes and Taehyung takes a bite of his food.

"Wow, this is amazing. No joke." Taehyung says with a mouth full of food.

"Oh really? I didn't expect it to actually be good. I just wanted to make you something." Jeongguk was genuinely shocked.

"Anyway, what's the plan for today?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung thinks.

"I think we're hanging out with everyone for a while then the dinner reservation is for five then everyone's going out having drinks and stuff but I'm going home with you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk frowns.

"Don't feel like you have to come home with me. If you want to go out I don't mind being in my own." Jeongguk reassures.

"What? No, that came out wrong. I want to come home with you. I don't want to go out. I just want to relax at home." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Okay, if that's what you really want."

About an hour later everyone had met up, wished Taehyung and Tae-Seol happy birthdays and they were now shopping around to see if there was anything that they wanted. As they were walking, Taehyung and Jeongguk were having a conversation before Tae-Seol came up beside them.

"Hey." Tae-Seol smiles and they both face her.

"Hey." They respond.

"So, how've you two been doing?" She asks and they look at each other.

"I think we've been doing really well. Taehyung is really helpful to me and not to mention the fact that he's so excited for the baby." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"2 more weeks and we find out the gender." Taehyung clasps his hands together.

"Oh my god. I'm so excited!" Tae-Seol exclaims and Jeongguk remembers something.

"Will you plan the gender reveal? With Jimin?" Jeongguk asks and Tae-Seol nods excitedly.

"Yes! Of course!"

"Thank you. Could you ask Jimin as well? I was supposed to yesterday but it slipped my mind." Jeongguk asks and Tae-Seol nods.

"Oh and Tae-Seol, none of that pink and blue bullshit. Get creative. We're not basic." Taehyung says and Tae-Seol smiles.

"Yeah." She walks away and Taehyung looks at Jeongguk.

"You forgot to tell Jimin? Another case of pregnancy brain?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"You're never letting me live that down, are you?" Jeongguk mumbles and Taehyung laughs.

"Of course not. You left your phone in the fridge. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen." Taehyung says and Jeongguk pouts.

"You're so mean." Jeongguk whines and Taehyung back hugs the younger.

"But you love me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk blushes.

"Pervert." Jeongguk mumbles as he shakes Taehyung off.

"Look, it's perfect for you." Taehyung picks up a hoodie. "Or maybe not, you're always stealing mine."