21

Week: 16
Date: December 20th

"Winter break! Finally!" Jeongguk collapses on the couch and Taehyung smiles.

"You good?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk sighs loudly.

"I'm just happy that the holidays are here. It's getting harder to get up." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sits beside him.

"It only continues in January," Taehyung says and Jeongguk groans dramatically.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. I know that you'll get through it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Thanks, Tae," Jeongguk says.

"Ow!" Jeongguk clutches his chest and Taehyung quickly faces Jeongguk.

"What? What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, clearly worried.

"My chest hurts." Jeongguk mumbles. He is very embarrassed about it.

"Your chest?" Taehyung was confused but Jeongguk let out a whine.

"Don't make me talk about it. I'm embarrassed enough as it is." Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs. Now he understands.

"Oh, right," Taehyung says with a smile and Jeongguk pouts.

"Don't pout. I'm sorry. Do you want to go out tomorrow?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Why?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung scratches the back of his neck.

"Well, just to spend some more time together," Taehyung says and Jeongguk crosses his arms.

"We live together," Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles weakly.

"Yeah, nevermind-"

"No! No, I want to. Where are we going?"

**The Next Day**

"Where are we going first?" Jeongguk asks, excited.

"Shopping?" Taehyung looks at Jeongguk for his approval.

"Yeah! I need to get some maternity clothes." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Okay, we can do that."

The two of them went around the shopping centre as the talked. They went into all different shops, Jeongguk got his maternity clothes and a few more things that he liked. While Taehyung was looking around Jeongguk took the chance to get some art supplies.

"Taehyung, I'll be right back," Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Okay, when you're done we'll get food," Taehying says and Jeongguk walks off.

Jeongguk picks up a few things here and there for his art supplies.

"Oh, these would be handy for the picture I'm doing for Taehyung," Jeongguk mumbles to himself, smiling.

He decided to draw Taehyung something for his birthday. Since Jeongguk got pregnant he's been drawing a lot and Taehyung has made it clear that he was a fan of his art. Even complementing Jeongguk's random doodles.

He paid for all his supplies before heading back to Taehyung.

"You ready?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"What did you get?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk holds up his bag.

"Some art things. Some for class and some for home." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Nice. You're so good at art though. I'm jealous." Taehyung says and Jeongguk blushes.

"I'm not that good," Jeongguk says and Taehyung scoffs.