18

Week: 10
Date: November 9th

The ride home was relatively silent. Jeongguk didn't want to talk and you can understand why. His mother rejected him. Again. He was also thinking about why he kissed Taehyung. The thought of it was making him feel mushy inside. He didn't want to feel mushy inside. He wanted to push his feelings for Taehyung to the side but with the pregnancy, his emotions are everywhere.

"We're home," Taehyung says and Jeongguk steps out of the car and he immediately headed straight for his bedroom. He throws himself on his bed and he sighs. That weekend took a lot out of him. There was a knock on his door.

"It's open," Jeongguk calls out and the door opens.

"Hey, do you need anything before I go to sleep?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"I'm just going to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Night, Jeongguk."

"Night, Taehyung."

The next morning, Jeongguk's alarm rang at eight. He groaned as he switched it off. He got out of the bed and he did his usual routine. When he came downstairs Taehyung was eating breakfast.

"You settled into the house fast," Jeongguk says as he grabs an apple.

"Yeah, I guess I did. Is all you're going to eat an apple?" Taehyung asks with a frown and Jeongguk looks at the apple.

"Yeah. Why?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Nevermind." He says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Is it because I'm pregnant?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung sighs.

"Maybe. You're not hungry?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"Not really. But you could get me lunch later." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"Are you going to use your pregnancy as an excuse to make me go broke?" Taehyung jokes and Jeongguk giggles.

"Maybe. Now, let's go. We have class in ten minutes." Jeongguk says as he picks up his school bag and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Okay, let's go." 

Week: 14
Date: December 6th

Jeongguk came home with an abundance of Christmas decorations. He loves Christmas. Taehyung watches as Jeongguk starts putting up decorations. Jeongguk was excited for Christmas and today he felt energetic so he decided to put up decorations. But on the contrary to his energy, he was sensitive today. Anything could happen and he will cry.

But Taehyung didn't know this. The poor thing had no idea what was coming.

Taehyung smiles at Jeongguk who looked cute with his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Taehyung walked up to him.

"You've been doing that for a while. Do you want a break?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk looks at him.

"What?" Jeongguk asks.

"Well, that's a lot of work. You should take a break." Taehyung says and Jeongguk pouts.

"Do you think that it's too much work for me? Is it because I'm pregnant?" Tears start to fill Jeongguk's eyes and Taehyung panics.

"No! No, it's not that. It's a lot of work even for someone isn't pregnant. I was just wondering if you wanted a break." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"No. I'm okay."

"Okay, do you want me to help then?" Taehyung asks a seemingly harmless question.

"Why?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung gulps. He knows that he's in dangerous territory.

"Just to get everything done faster," Taehyung says and Jeongguk starts to cry again. Well fuck.

"You don't think I can do this myself?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung double panics.

"What?! I don't think that. Of course, you can do it yourself. You know what, I'll make us some food." Taehyug says and Jeongguk nods.

"Okay. Can you get jajangmyeon take-out? From that place around the corner?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung thinks for a second.

"I didn't really want to go out again," Taehyung mutters. He didn't intend on Jeongguk hearing but he did.

"Oh, if it's too much hassle you don't have to," Jeongguk says and Taehyung felt guilty.

"No! No. I'll get the jajangmyeon." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's eyes light up.

"Thank you!" He exclaims and Taehyung smiles.

"You're welcome. I'll go now." Taehyung says and he leaves.

Jeongguk continues to decorate and Taehyung heads to the take-out.

When Taehyung arrives at the place Yoongi and Hoseok were there. He orders before walking over to them.

"Hey, guys." Taehyung waves at the couple.

"Hey, Tae. What brings you here? I thought you said that you were staying in for the night?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung sighs.

"Jeongguk," Taehyung says and the couple nods.

"Is he giving you a hard time?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"No. He's actually okay." Taehyung says and Yoongi smirks.

"For now. He's only started his second trimester." Yoongi says and Taehyung sighs.

"I know. But we'll get through it." Taehyung says and they nod.

"Oh, did you hear about Mingyu and Jeongguk?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi nudges him.

"What? No. What happened?" Taehyung was all ears. His jealousy was sky-rocketing.

"Hoseok wasn't supposed to mention it." Yoongi says and Taehyung glares at them.

"You can't do that. You have to tell me now." Taehyung says and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Well, apparently Mingyu asked Jeongguk on a date. I don't know what he said." Hoseok says and Yoongi sighs.

"You didn't hear this from us." Yoongi says and Taehyung nods.

"Of course."

They all get their food and Taehyung was thinking on the way home. Thinking about what Hoseok told him. Just the thought of Jeongguk going out with someone else made him feel weird. And the fact that Jeongguk is pregnant with his child.

"No. That's not right. He's not going out with someone else while he's pregnant with my child." Taehyung mutters to himself. Taehyung walks back to the house and he decided to talk to Jeongguk calmly. He didn't want to argue with him. Arguing would get the both of them nowhere.

"Okay, I can do this. Everything is going to run smoothly. We're just going to talk it out and not fight." Taehyung mentally prepares himself for the talk he is about to have with Jeongguk.

Taehyung walks into the house and he leaves the bag with the food on the coffee table in the living room.

The house looked more lively. All the decorations were put up.

"Wow! Impressive!" Taehyung calls out and Jeongguk walks I to the living room.

"Thank you. I worked hard." Jeongguk says as he sits down.

"Not too hard I hope." Taehyung hands Jeongguk his food.

"Don't worry. I didn't push myself too hard." Jeongguk smiles as he starts eating.

"Good. I'm glad. And how are you feeling?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I'm okay. I have energy, which is rare these days." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"That's good."

Jeongguk continues to eat his food and Taehyung finally works his way to saying what he wants to say.

"Jeongguk?"