12

Week: 10
Date: November 4th

Jeongguk sat in the passenger seat of Taehyung's car. He kept looking at the sonogram and smiling. 

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah. I feel great after that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"Good. I'm glad. Can I see?" Taehyung gestures to the sonogram.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." Jeongguk apologises as he hands to sonogram to Taehyung.

"It's okay. You're excited." Taehyung takes the sonogram and he looks at it.

"Wow." That's all he could say. 'Wow'.

"That's our baby. We did that!" Jeongguk bubbles excitedly and Taehyung laughs.

"Yes, we did." Taehyung hands the sonogram back to Jeongguk and he began driving Jeongguk home.

"If you think I'm bad, imagine what Jimin's reaction to this will be. He's more excited than me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"Is he now? He couldn't be more excited than me." Taehyung says with confidence.

"Oh really? How so?" Jeongguk tempts and Taehyung smirks.

"Backseat. There's a bag from the bookstore." Jeongguk grabs the bag and he looks inside.

"Oh my god. How many pregnancy books did you buy?" Jeongguk exclaims and Taehyung shrugs.

"I grabbed and bought. Also, my recent searches...uhm, yeah." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles widely.

"I stand corrected. You're more excited that Jimin. But still, his reaction is going to be...entertaining, to say the least." Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

Both of them continue to talk as Taehyung drove Jeongguk home. Taehyung pulled up to Jeongguk's house and Jeongguk was about to get out when he saw Taehyung wasn't getting out as well.

"You coming?" Jeongguk asks as he cocks his head to the side.

"Do you want me to?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods. Both of them get out of the car.

"You can stay for dinner as well. I've been craving japchae since yesterday." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"Sounds good."

They walk inside and Jimin bolted downstairs.

"Hey, Jiminie!" Jeongguk hugs Jimin.

"How'd it go?" Jimin asks and Jeongguk smiles.

"Great," Jeongguk says and they pull out of the hug.

"Oh, hi Taehyung." Jimin only realised that Taehyung was there.

"Hello to you too, Jimin," Taehyung says and Jimin smiles.

"The japchae is ready now," Jimin says and Jeongguk's eyes light up.

"Thank god! I'm starving!" Jeongguk exclaims dramatically and Jimin laughs.

"Come on," Jimin says and Taehyung, Jeongguk and Jimin go out to the kitchen.

The day went by and friendly conversations were exchanged. It had been about three hours and the three boys were now sitting in the living room.

"So, when are you two telling everyone?" Jimin asks and Jeongguk and Taehyung look at each other.

"We were thinking of inviting everyone out for coffee on Wednesday after classes. We were going to tell them then. And then we're going to visit Taehyung's mother on Friday, stay the night there, then on Saturday we're going to visit...my family." Jeongguk explains. Taehyung had noticed how Jeongguk was hesitant and nervous whenever he mentioned his family.

"That's a good idea. I'm sure you'll have so much support." Jimin says and Jeongguk smiles.

"I already have so much support. Everyone is so supportive. I'm thankful to have everyone." Jeongguk says and Jimin hugs him.

Just then the door opened and Tae-Seol walked in. 

"Hey!" She exclaims and Jeongguk immediately got up to hug her.

"How's my niece or nephew?" She asks and Jeongguk smiles. Jeongguk said that it was okay for Taehyung to tell his sister.

"They're healthy. That's all that matters." Jeongguk says and they both sit down.

"And how are both of you feeling about this?" Tae-Seol asks and both Jeongguk and Taehyung smile.

"Great,"

**Wednesday At The Cafe**

Everyone was currently at the cafe courtesy of Jeongguk and Taehyung. They all sat in the booth, slightly confused. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Tae-Seol were here and Jeongguk and Taehyung of course. 

They all ordered their designated drinks and Jeongguk takes a deep breath.

"Okay, why have you called us all here?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk bites the inside of his cheek. Taehyung smiles at Jeongguk.

"Right...well you're all here because I have something to tell everyone," Jeongguk says and everyone stays silent.

"I'm...I'm pregnant," Jeongguk says and everyone looks at Jeongguk with wide eyes. They were all shocked, to say the least.

"Hold up now...I'm not hearing things now. You did say that you are pregnant, yeah?" Yoongi says and Jeongguk nods.

"And I'm guessing Taehyung is the father?" Namjoon asks and Jeongguk nods once again.

"That's great Jeongguk!" Hoseok exclaims and Jeongguk smiles. Everyone congratulated Jeongguk and Taehyung and gave their support.

"And how do you feel about this, Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, giving Taehyung a small glare.

"I'm delighted. And I know what you're all thinking and I'm going to stay with Jeongguk. We're going to raise our child together." Taehyung says and everyone smiles.

"Glad to know that you've grown some." Yoongi comments and Hoseok digs him. Taehyung just nods.

"I'm still getting there."

They all continue conversations with each other. Jeongguk, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon discussed the whole moving situation and they all agreed to it. Taehyung said that they could start the move tomorrow mostly because he was impatient and excited.

"Oh, I completely forgot." Jeongguk reaches into his bag and he pulls out the sonogram.

"I have the sonogram from the first scan," Jeongguk says as he shows everyone.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" Hoseok exclaims and Jeongguk smiles.

"When did you go for the scan?" Namjoon asks.

"Monday." Taehyung says and Namjoon nods.

"And when did you find out?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk thinks.

"Three weeks ago. Nearly four." Jeongguk says and Yoongi sits back.

"Have you told your families yet?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Not yet. We were going to visit them this weekend." Jeongguk says and Tae-Seol glares at Taehyung.

"You were going to visit mom without bringing me?" Tae-Seol asks, offended.

"What? No...I thought I told you." Taehyung says and Tae-Seol rolls her eyes.

"I swear, the communication in our family is disgraceful," Tae-Seol complains and Taehyung sighs.

"I can't disagree with that."