hooking up??

~the salvatore brothers being shocked and confused when katherine comments on your personal life~

"i mean, why is she so angry?" stefan asked, referring to you. "i just don't get it. we did nothing wrong." he flails his arms up in frustration, ignoring katherine as she walks in and pours herself some scotch.

"it's probably because of something dumb that either of us did. or...she just hasn't gotten any in weeks." damon suggests. "she's like a lizard. she needs something warm under her or she can't digest her food."

they turn their heads after hearing a chuckle from the older vampire. "oh, trust me, that's definitely not the problem." she smirks and sends them a wink before she makes her way out of the room, leaving them stunned.

right when she goes through the door, you come in, passing her with a smile. after she returns it, you turn to the brothers, replacing your expression with a confused look. "what?" you asked.

"oh. my god." stefan retorts. "please tell me you're not hooking up with her."

"alright. i'm not hooking up with her." you reply with a sly smile. damon laughs.

"you go, girl." he compliments, making you giggle.

"damon!"

"sorry. just be careful," he rolled his eyes,

you nod and say, "no promises."