secret calls

~you're a mikaelson and in a secret relationship with katherine and she calls you~

you rush to the bathroom as your phone rings and close the door. you turn on the water of the sink and the shower so you can have some privacy from your brothers and sister. then you answer the call.

"hello?"

"hey, sexy," katherine's smooth voice goes through the phone and you bite your lip.

"hey, baby. what's up?"

"what are you wearing?" she ignores your question and you laugh.

"we are not having phone sex right now. everyone is home."

"ugh, then leave," she wines. you can practically see her frown and you smile.

"tempting. but the freaks will know i'm gone."

"let rebekah cover for you," she tries to negotiate. you raise your eyebrow.

"and how do you know she won't rip off my head?"

she chuckles. "because we're sort of friends."

now you're confused. "and how are you guys friends?"

"we hate the same things," she pauses. "aka elena."

you laugh at her and she giggles at your reaction.

"well i do miss you," you give in.

"i miss you, too, baby. come over and i can show you how much i do."

you bite your lip at her, again. "and may i get an idea of what's in store if i do come over?"

"mmm let's just say i bought some new things...things that will have you begging for me all night long."

your eyes widen.

"i'll see you soon."

you hang up quickly and run downstairs and out the door. you text rebekah the situation so you won't have to risk the others hearing you and get in your car, driving off quickly to where katherine is staying.