killer taco

~her reaction towards the unexpected pettiness you give elena~

as i was sitting at the dining table with elena in her house, eating the tacos katherine surprised us with, i see elena motion at me with her hand to get my attention, since she had a mouthful of chips and salsa.

"yeah?" i ask with a mouth full of fajitas and a raised eyebrow. i chuckled as i saw the grimace on her face from my muffled voice and she swallowed to speak.

"you want one?" she asks, moving the box of fish tacos closer to me. i nod, but groan.

"my mouth is still full," i say. she nods back and brings the box back to where it was next to her. when i finish chewing and swallow the absurd amount of meat, i motion to the box and elena gives me a look.

"it's too late now," she says sassily. i raise my eyebrow at her and glare at katherine when she laughs into her coffee mug from the kitchen. why am i even dating her? i roll my eyes with a slight smile. a few minutes later, after i'm done with my taco, elena speaks again. "here. there's half of one left," she says nonchalantly, moving the box closer to me again. and i just look at her. "what?"

"nothing," i mumble and take the last taco as she gets up to use the bathroom. then, i smile when a thought came into my mind. i grab the taco, take all the veggies off of it, put an amount of hot sauce that even i can't handle (pretend you're used to spicy food if you're not), then put all the veggies back on it to make it seem i didn't do anything to it- all while katherine was watching me with a surprised and amused face. when elena comes back, i hold it out for her to take it. "i change my mind. i don't want it anymore." she shrugs and takes it carefully. i watch in entertainment as she takes a bite an chews. after a few seconds, her eyes widen and she starts fanning her hand in front of her face as she runs to the kitchen to get water. to my surprise, she went to the sink and stuck her face under the faucet, turning the water on simultaneously, making me burst out in laughter.

"oh, damn" katherine laughs from her spot, looking at her doppelgänger. "what the hell did you put in that?" she turned to me, making me smile mischievously.

"something only i can handle."

"if that is what you do when you're not mad...just remind me not to anger you," she says while shaking her head and i wink at her.

just then, elena pops her head out of the sink and grabs the kitchen towel to dry her whole damn head off. "evil bitch," she mutters through a breath. "i didn't even do anything."

"you're right," i reply. "guess i just wanted to do it for fun." she looks at me and i just smile at her innocently.

————

i have no idea what the hell this is