you're beautiful (semi-soft!katherine)

~ it's your first time being intimate with katherine ~

y/n pov

after a long day of thinking, i finally decide that today is going to be the day. today, i will eat the last piece of my cake. it was a hard decision. i wanted it to last. but, my cravings have over ruled.

i walked quickly to the kitchen, ignoring my growling stomach, and opened my refrigerator door. the beautifully crafted, chocolatey slice of perfection stares back at me, waiting for me to pick it up. when i finally do, i hear a knock at the door and groan. of course someone interrupts. i set down the slice on the counter and head to open the door.

i open it to see a gorgeous, lazy katherine in sweats holding a bag of take-out. i smiled as i admire her un styled hair draped across her glowing face and let her in.

"you know, you didn't have to bring me anything. i was gonna eat my cake," i say as i put the slice back in the fridge. she lightly chuckled.

"babe, you need to stop with that cake for a bit. you're obsessed." she set down the bag on the kitchen table and went to a cabinet to get two glasses. "and besides, i wanted to surprise you."

"whatever," i giggle. "and i know you just used that as an excuse to see me."

she faked a gasped as she poured some iced tea into the glasses. "busted," she smiles. i shake my head and hug her from behind.

"thank you, though." i kiss her shoulder and grab my glass of tea. she turns around and kisses my lips lightly.

"of course, my love. anything for you." she then pulls away and sits down at the table. "let's eat. i know you're hungry." i quickly follow suite and start eating the food she took out.

-

katherine and i decided that she would stay the night, since it was pretty late. after we finished eating, we talked and played video games for hours. it was currently about two in the morning and we're getting ready for bed. well, technically i was, since she was already comfortable enough by only needing to take off her sweats. when i took off my clothing, i felt her intense gaze on me. when i turned around slightly to see if she was staring, she was just laying in bed reading. i sigh and began to take off my bra.

before i could put on an oversized shirt, i hear a small groan and felt two arms pull me down. i landed on the bed with a squeal and glared at katherine when she laughed. a blush crept onto my cheeks in embracement, knowing my boobs hella jiggled when i landed. i reached for the blankets and covered my torso, all while katherine watched. she pouted.

"aawwwww, babyyy," she laughed. "it's okay-"

she tried to reach for the blankets, but i smacked her hand way. "no," i said in a baby voice. she just looked at me. we stared at each other for a few seconds, and then katherine quickly straddled my lap. she then tried to grab the blankets again, and i tried to slap her hand a way. but, she grabbed it before i could touch her.

"stop it," she said. then she gave me her warmest smile and slowly uncovered me. "you're beautiful. you shouldn't be embarrassed at something perfectly natural that happens." she places my hands on each of her thighs and begins to admire my body. her intimate gaze causes my heart to beat faster.

i watch as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth and places a hand on my stomach. the other goes to the top of my chest and slowly grazes down the valley of my breasts. my body shivers at her touch, causing her to smirk. "kat," i breathe out.

"yes?" she replies, staring into my eyes with lust.

"i dare you to love me."

her face grows soft and she tilts her head. "i already do," she says, confused. i smile at her expression and shake my head.

"let me rephrase that. i dare you to fuck me. lovingly," i caress her exposed thighs sensually.

her eyes widen at my wording and she quickly nods. "okay."

i laugh at her reaction and begin to take off her shirt. i admire her figure for a moment, then pull her down into a slow, passionate kiss. she then pulls back slightly.

"are you sure about this?" she asks.

"yes," i reassure. a wide smile appeared on her face and she began to kiss me again.

——————————————————————————

a/n:

haha i bet you were expecting smut.

ya nasties.