6. Britain

Britain was curious. As he walked to his next class, he was thinking about Alex.
He wanted to know what Alex liked about him. There was nothing, he thought, that he possessed to make her like him. He sat there in wonder, and then began dwelling on the things he loved about her.
He loved her smile, her hair, and her body. Not that th those things were the most important things in the world to him, but they were nice pluses. No see the thing he really liked about her was her personality

She was really quirky, silly, but in a good way. He didn't have to worry about trying to cope with an individual he had to struggle to understand, it was like she already understood things she wasn't neccesarily privy to.

The way she didn't mind doing things for him, or how she always tried to make him feel better. And he loved how their relationshi-, friendshi-, what ever they had was going. He craved the intimacy and affection she gave him.

Britain's thoughts were interrupted when he saw the female in question walking, but she didn't look like the rather pleasant individual that he'd just been thinking about.

Now what he saw, at least from distance, was a rather hostile scowl, and upon closer inspection, he could see that the furrowed eyebrows and scowl indeed held a rather embarrassingly blatant well of irritation on her face. But what really set him off was the clenched fist and her shirt. Both covered in a red liquid.

Upon closer inspection, he saw...... blood? It was on her knuckles and riddled her shirt with small sections of it.

He really wanted to know why she was like this.......

Alex was beyond irritated.

The word infuriated would be a better description of how she felt

Alex really didn't want Britain to see her like this. She'd actually started taking her medicine again so that he wouldn't have to see her bipolar disorder. But today they really crossed the line.
Earlier.......
Alex was minding her own business, walking to class when she heard voices giggling behind her. Now Alex was usually able to ignore the sneers about her, but today just wasn't the day. As the sneers about her began to shift from her appearance to bad remarks about Britain, her temper slowly began to shift from irritated to angry.

See many people didn't know that for Alexandra, irritated and angry were two completely different animals. Not only did her irritated look make her look angry, but her angry look made her look rather sinister. She stopped in her tracks when the comments became more blatant and rude.

"Aye bruh she prolly so strong 'cause she be liftin 'em."

"That's a work out right there".

Alex knew they were talking about Britain and it was really making her medicine useless. She decided to turn around and address the problem before she just beat their noses in their skulls.

"Aye, shut up talking about him like that bro, what's yo problem.

"Nigga you the one with the problem, you gotta find a fillet just get up the stairs."

Alex's nostrils just flared, her fist becoming rather balled up and clenched as teeth sitting between her gums  gritted together.

"Aye bro, let that be the last time you say something like that before I really punch you in yo mouth."

By this time, a crowd gathered around them due to their boisterous she was about to walk away from the idiots and recording cameras when she felt a fist connect with her jaw. It didn't make her flinch or feel pain. All it did was make her black out.....