9. Alexandra

Alex was happy.

It'd been a couple of weeks since the incident with that stupid girl happened. Alex and Britain's level of trust had increased by a lot. They'd gotten to the point where secrets began to unfold and new bonds were being made between them.

For starters, Alex had begun to box again. Alex used to do it all the time, but she'd fallen out of practice for a while now. Britain had convinced her to start again, especially after he'd seen some recordings of her and found out it was something that was therapeutic, which actually helped a lot with her anger problem. She was currently doing just that, pounding her way through a punching bag as hard as she could.

Alex was actually happy that she'd started back, because her body was getting cut again. Her arms were starting to get bigger and fuller. As she bludgeoned the sand filled bag her arms flexed and strained, only adding to the muscle she already had.

Alex sighed exhausted as she finished the strenuous workout that she'd just finished. Packing her things, she walked out of the gym, not being able to contain her joy of going back to her room. Britain had recently started coming over everyday or vice versa.
Speaking of Britain, he'd been changing a lot lately. He'd become more outspoken and vocal. He was still generally introverted, but he was really starting to open up. She learned just how smart he actually was. She wasn't surprised that he was smart, but he knew things that people generally wouldn't know off hand. She also admired his perception of the world. He always found something positive in every situation, regardless of whether or not it seemed hopeless.

As she thought of these things, she found herself at her door again. She walked, the sound of R&B music swaying through the air. There she found Britain swaying back and forth to the sweet melodies echoing through the room. Alex sat back and let him keep going, enjoying something else about Britain that she was beginning to enjoy.

Alex loved his taste in music. When it came to his musical tastes and even some of his mannerisms, it was like he was a relic from the mid 70s. And she absolutely loved it. She decided to stop her staring and walked up behind him, slinging one arm to over his shoulder as she came to annoy him with kisses to his cheek. Britain hated when she did that but hey.

She wanted her kiss.

"Hey Alex".

"Hey Baby, what're you doing".

"Cleaning your dirty shoes. I don't know why you leave them like this. You got dirt all over them".
Alex started thinking as he continued to ramble on about how dirty her shoes were. She never really cared about how dirty her shoes got, especially if she hadn't paid that much for them. Instead she just rolled her eyes and latched herself onto him.

"Would you get off."

"No"

"Alex, please get off."Alex ignored his pleas and began to peck at his face even more.

"Alex....... this is the last time I'm going to ask. Please get off."

"No", was the reply that she gave again. She liked being affectionate toward her object of interest, and she by no means meant to cease her advances. Alex's thoughts were interrupted by a squeeze that sent a mild shock of pain throughout her body, Britain having squeezed her bad shoulder.

"Sssss, ahhh! What'd you do that for?!"

"I told you to get off", he said with the cheekiest chuckle.

Alex narrowed her eyes and rubbed her shoulder going to change her clothes. Speaking of clothes, Alex began to ponder about the way she dressed.