how i could ruin you

i continued talking to chan for the remainder of the period and he turned to the clock and asked me, "do you want to leave before student traffic so we can make it to your next class earlier?"

i turned to the clock, "so the hallways get that hectic?"

he chuckled, "they could."

i thought it over slightly, "ive seen high school movies and im not sure... i kind of want to get stuck in the hallway, is that stupid?"

he looked at me warmly and it made me blush so i placed my head back down, "i completely understand and i find that super adorable but how about we make a compromise?"

i turned and nodded for him to continue, "i can pick you up from the class you have before lunch and we can experience it then. that way i can help you bring your bag across the quad and then if it becomes too much for you, you have the entire lunch period to destress."

i thought it over again and nodded wildly, "okay."

he got up from his desk and made his way over to the teachers desk. they spoke for a couple seconds before she smiled and nodded. he walked back and was stopped by a couple classmates on the way. i could tell he was popular from the way he walked and how high he held his head. he looked like he played sports for fun and he looked like the type to wake up at 3 am and go on adventures, he looked so carefree.

it made my heart swell, he looked so cool and so easy to talk to, like he just lets life pass by, so worry free.

he had stood in front of my desk and tapped it slightly. i looked up and he smiled, "you okay?"

i nodded sheepishly, figuring that i had been caught. i removed the tubing from my face and placed it in my backpack carefully. he nodded and grabbed my backpack like it was the lightest thing in the world. he slung it over his back and held his bag in his head. he motioned for the door and i followed him, folder in hand.

once we exited i asked, "isn't that heavy hyung?"

he spoke his head and i opened my eyes wider, he turned and laughed, "why the look?"

"because it's heavy." i whispered in disbelief.

"i could probably carry you just as easy, you're super tiny."

"hey!" i responded.

he smiled widely, "it's true!"

"ill make myself heavy!" i whined.

"yeah and how exactly will you do that?" he asked

"i don't know but ill figure it out!" all the yelling, although fun had made me tired and when i breathed, it became a heavy cough.

he grabbed me and stared down at me with a worried expression, "are you okay?"

i took a second to maintain equilibrium and nodded, i fixed my glasses and said, "i get tired really easily."