how understanding can he be?

i had just gotten out of the shower and i threw my clothes in the bin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

i had just gotten out of the shower and i threw my clothes in the bin.

i heard movement downstairs so i walked downstairs, where i met chan.

he was sitting on the couch comfortably and his hair was still wet. i knew his hair was wavy when dry but it looked so curly right now.

"hey." i whispered.

he turned slowly and smiled towards me, "why are you standing there, come here."

i stood rooted in my spot, currently nervous. i fiddled with the sleeves of my hoodie and i felt someone tug on the pocket of my hoodie.

i squealed as i felt myself stumble onto chan.

"you paused so i decided to help you." he giggled.

"mmhmm." i responded into his chest.

im really glad i was buried into him because my face would give away how embarrassed i was.

"you okay in there?" he asked.

i nodded dramatically and he laughed louder, "want to come out?"

i dug my head in further, indicating a big, massive, no.

he laughed again and held my shoulders, pulling me up.

he looked at me with a fond expression while i tried my hardest to avoid his eyes.

"hey." he softly responded.

i looked up slowly.

"you okay? without your medicine? how are you right now?"

i thought it over, "im not sure. i need... its like this machine. it helps me breathe at night and makes sure i dont stop breathing. my mom told me over text not to sleep or to use the machine so i assume its something with that."

he nodded understandingly, "i hope she gets back soon, please try not to over exert yourself."

i shook my head, "i wont."

"do you have anything that needs to be taken right now?"

"what time is it?" i asked.

he grabbed his phone and told me "5:45."

i got up and walked to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle and going towards my medicine cabinet. i opened various bottles and began taking what i needed.

i placed them on the counter and picked up two.

chan stopped me in my tracks, "you better not be taking those 2 at a time."

i sighed, "you wouldnt let me take them 4 at a time and i knew you would stop me if i tried so i figured this was easier."

"no, not that either." he told me.