how i made the first move

chan and i had left the cafeteria early so we can get to my class on time

"how'd you enjoy my friends?" he asked.

"they're really really nice."

"they're crazy." he laughed

"so you fit right in?" i started.

"hey!" he shouted and i giggled.

"take it back."

i smiled widely and shook my head. he set my bag down and moved towards me.

i squealed and stepped back, "take it back." he playfully repeated.

i moved back again and in a quick motion, he swooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

i squealed loudly and thumped my fists against his back.

he laughed loudly and said, "do you take it back?"

i shook my head, feeling slightly out of breathe. i figured it would be easier to make a sound instead of speaking.

he laughed and added a bounce to his step. he moved like he was going to drop me.

i squealed and then held onto his shirt, "n-no, no no." i told him.

my hands reached his knee and i shouted, "i take it back, i take it back. let me go hyungie. let me go."

he softly set me on the floor and i took a deep breathe, trying to level my breathing. i felt warmth on my cheeks and i could tell they were flushed.

he bent down, looking over me, "awww, was i too hard on you?"

i smiled and shook my head, "you got so red!" he cooed

"it was hard to breathe when you were bouncing around." i told him.

"ahhh, im sorry innie."

i shoved him slightly, "you're still mean but it's okay."

he laughed and crouched down, he shook me lightly and said, "ahhh innie don't be like that! im sorry."

there was a whine to his tone and it made me smile.

i had an idea!

"hyungie, hyungie, hyungie!" i started and shook him back.

he looked at me, nodding for me to continue.

"come over today. like afterschool. like today." i rushed out, growing red immediately.

he froze, his hands in mine, slightly swaying. his eyes were wide and he asked, "are you sure? like sure sure?"

i nodded and he continued, "like sure sure sure? like super sure? like positive?" he squeaked.

i nodded even more dramatically and swung his hands, "positive positive."

"from the moon and back and all around?" he asked.

i nodded and took a shaky breathe, "from the moon and back and all around."

his smile was immensely wide, it made his face light up and his eyes shine and he looked so happy then.

he grabbed me and threw me into a hug, lifting me up and swinging me around.

i held onto him tightly, laughing and asking him to put me down.

he held me tightly and eventually put me down. my knees buckled and he held me in place to which i laughed, feeling extra giddy but also very very dizzy.

"you okay?" he laughed.

"i feel like a moving bowling ball."

he laughed loudly, "youre too cute, come on let's get you to class."

ugh im too obsessed with them

i love how soft and easygoing this story is.

its really nice to write something lighthearted. their relationship is always going to be soft, im not sure how ill have it end?

skinny love type thing? both know that they like each other but don't see that the other does?

maybe a slow burn? like mutual pining but nothings done about it till late late late later?

maybe turn this to a short story?

i know it's so silly to discuss the possibilities of how this story will end but im the type of person that doesn't really think about a story till wattpad is placed in front of me and i write as i go. then it kind of just strings together and bam... we got an update!

i also make sure to read it a lot while it's in front of me because i get so lazy to proofread after.

or in general for that matter, i like wattpad because it doesn't feel like an assignment. proofreading feels way too serious.

(my excuse for my blatant laziness,)

but also,
as always!
do good today!

and in case anyone hasn't told you
•you're the cutest (:
•you're working really well
•im really proud of you
•regardless if you're taking one step in the right direction or seven, im really happy with your progress
•even if you feel like you're taking some steps back, im proud of how you're growing and that you recognize that and are trying
•you can do anything you put your mind to

p.s
•eat your meals ;0
nutritions lovely
•get your sleep
i mean it, get your 8 hours or ill have to come through the screen and scold you ;•0
•drink your water
(do it bc i forget too)

and lastly,
i luh y'all ;)