how i made it to the groupchat

pt. 1

i woke up back in my bed

i looked around, it was clear it was morning but that still doesnt explain how i got here.

i heard a door opening and i turned, it was chan and he was exiting my bathroom.

the towel ruffling his hair led me to believe he had showered.

the shirtless back facing me also added to that conclusion.

i squealed, accidentally being so loud that he had turned towards me.

"oh, hey youre awake."

i nodded, "you okay?" he asked.

i nodded again, trying not to stare back at him.

he crossed over to the bed and sat by me, moving the towel and placing it on his lap.

"you sure you're alright?"

i looked to the right of me, staring at him briefly before looking away again.

"arent you... cold?" i said while placing emphasis on the word "cold"

he looked at me confused for a couple of seconds before realization hit. he laughed loudly afterwards saying, "is that what this is about?"

i turned to him again, his hair was really wavy once out of the shower and it was honestly really pretty.

but who wears sweats... without having a shirt on.

who.... i enjoy the view but its making me nervous so i need him to wear a coat right this instance.

"for someone who really wants me to put a shirt on, you also happen to stare quite a bit." he laughed.

i turned, realizing i had been caught. i muttered, "go put on a shirt."

he laughed and placed the towel to dry before saying, "oh, the boys wanted me to add you to our groupchat so i did."

i picked up my phone seeing it had been spammed and opened the messages app

baby
guys
chan is nude

minhoe
he's what

lixie
he's doing what

minhoe
jeongin honey

jisang
yoinks
chan sweetie we've talked about this
u cant just get naked in other peoples homes

baby
he laughed at me when i told him to put on a shirt ):

lixie
stop harassing the baby chan