how my mouth betrayed me

we made our way out of school and towards the parking lot

i noticed how sunny it was and how nice it felt to be outside. i also noticed how many people went up to chan.

how many waved towards him, how many tried to hug him, how many nodded towards him. he moved around the campus with ease.

i watched in awe as many people approached him and would in turn, give me a big hug as well.

it felt so weird but i felt oddly giddy.

we made it to his car and he opened it from the passenger side. he motioned for me to get in so i had and he pressed the lock button to open his own side.

he jogged towards his side and got in. he turned to me and said, "you okay?"

i nodded and he looked at my bag. "want to keep it there or do you want me to move it behind you so you have more space?"

i shook my head, "it's alright, it doesn't bother."

he nodded and he sat up in his seat slightly. he grabbed the seatbelt buckle for me and placed it in its slot, a click letting us both know that it's in.

"you can start driving, i can put the mask on during."

he shook his head, "we have all day, im making sure you're settled."

i blushed and sunk into my seat, he hadn't noticed though. thankfully.

he reached into my bag, flipped my machine on and pulled my tubes out. it was hard not to notice how gentle he was during this.

he helped me place it on my face and checked to make sure it was secure. he leaned in closer to ask me if he did it right or if i was okay.

stupid butterflies, i commented in my head.

"im fine." i told him with a soft smile.

he nodded and he moved back in his seat. he placed his own seatbelt on and began reversing out of the parking spot.

"grab my phone and put your address in." he said during doing so.

i nodded and looked at his phone clip. it held it to the car but i wasn't sure how to pull it off. should i try sliding it out?

probably not. it wouldn't be as secure then. tug on it? wouldn't that defeat the purpose then?

i didn't realize i was staring at it and that he had already pulled out of the parking lot until i heard a soft chuckle and saw a hand come into view and remove it from its slot for me.

i blushed, thanking him, and i began typing my address into the phones gps.

i finished quickly and handed it back to him, not trusting myself to place his phone back onto the claw contraction that was a "holder."

he looked over and began driving in the direction as directed.

"i was hoping you'd be closer to me in terms of miles. our houses are in separate parts of towns." he frowned.

"oh." i commented.

he shrug his shoulders and said, "gives me an excuse to stay over more often then."

i stiffened in my seat, a blush filling my face quickly. in a quiet voice i asked, "would you?"

he turned to me and smiled, "would you want me to?" be retorted back.

i panicked, don't ask me this question sir! it is unfair! of course i want you over all the time, you big kangaroo.

i thought or so i thought..

he laughed a infectious laugh. it ended in small giggles and resulted in him leaning towards the wheel.

oh geez! i said that out loud.

he laughed harder and in between giggles said, "you did."

i sat, sinking into my seat further, wallowing in my own pity.

he grabbed my face and cooed, "ahhh jeongin, you're so cute!"

i whined and swatted at his hand to which he laughed harder.

"eyes on the road!" i hissed.

"ahhh," he sighed, "you're so mean."

"im the mean one." i grumbled sarcastically.

"huh? what was that?" he asked sharply and i crossed my arms over my chest and sunk my lower face into my sweater.

"nothing." i mumbled.

he smiled widely and focused on the road once more.

i was immensely grateful for that, it gave me time to focus on the road as well. to knock out, slowly too.

i like their dynamic, its so cutesy

its so cutesy

and although this may seem like a little
but i wanted it to be just right
so i hope its okay
that its taken 3 days to write!

another update soon!
okay and lastly, do good today!