how we drove to the library

i laid under the covers as my mother shut off the lights and muttered a soft "goodnight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i laid under the covers as my mother shut off the lights and muttered a soft "goodnight."

i waited a couple seconds before grabbing my phone and texting chan.

baby
are you outside

dad
yeah

baby
okay, ill be out soon

i waited till i heard her door shut and waited till her sound machine turned on.

i hopped out of bed and slowly creeped around the room.

i had my clothes on already, i just needed to grab my shoes and my backpack.

i picked up my shoes and sat back down on my bed. carefully, i started to loosen them and i shoved my foot in.

i tied it slowly, afraid i would be too loud and wake her up.

once it was on, i did the same with the other foot.

i crossed over to my window and opened it slowly, grabbing my backpack and placing it on the fire escape.

i went to my bed after and placed my pillows underneath my comforter so it would look like someone was there.

hyunjin taught me this trick.

i then went back to the window and climbed out of it.  once i sat on the fire escape, i looked down.

chan was there and i had grabbed my backpack and looked back down.

he had whispered for me to throw it down so i had. he caught it effortlessly and afterwards instructed me to come down.

i left the window slightly ajar and used the ladder to climb down.

once i had gotten to the end, i jumped down and chan steadied me.

"thank you." i whispered.

"no problem, why didnt you grab a jacket?"

"oh." i said looking around me, "i didnt think to."

"i have a hoodie in the car, you can wear that."

i nodded and he motioned for me to walk to the car. i followed him and he opened the passenger seat for me.

i slid in and he handed me my backpack. i placed it in the rear centre seat behind me. he crossed over the car and entered in his seat.

once he was in, he closed the car door slowly and asked me, "is this your first time sneaking out?"

"yeah." i sheepishly responded.

"hows this for a beginners experience?"

"good." i smiled, "it feels kind of weird honestly."

"usually does." he told me.

"do you know where we are going?" i asked as he started the car.

he nodded and began driving, "the library i picked is a bit far but really nice."

"i dont mind." i told him.

"do you have your bucket list to cross it off?"

"its in my bag."

"pull it out, lets see how many we can get done today."

i turned around, moving towards my backpack, and reached for my list.

afterwards, i turned back and opened up my list.

"read it out to me again."

"the library one which we are doing now, the sunrise one.."

he interrupted me by saying, "the sunrise one we can do."

i smiled and continued, "the graveyard one, the museum and secondhand book store one."

"graveyard one, im down for but we'll get arrested if they find us there at night so maybe not. the museum one, id like to set a day aside for. the secondhand bookstore one can be after the museum one."

i nodded, "all good points."

i looked over the list, "the rest would all take a while and probably have to be on their own days."

"so its the library and then the sunrise in one today."

i smiled, "sounds good."

will i update multiple times?yeswill i burn out?lmFAO yes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

will i update multiple times?
yes
will i burn out?
lmFAO yes

okay and lastly,
do good today!

just like you//b.c&y.jiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें