Break

(Kenna's POV)

After my last class of the day I head back to my dorm room to get ready for the party. Aaliyah isn't back yet so I decide to grab a really quick shower.

When I'm done in the shower I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I walk into my closet to pick out an outfit for the party.

I don't want to wear anything too casual, but I also want to look nice. This is the first time in awhile I've gone to a party, it's going to be lit.

As I'm looking through my closet I hear the door open. I peep my head out of the closet door to see Aaliyah throw her things on her bed.

I yell at her, "Hey! Come help me pick out an outfit, please."

She walks to the closet and starts to go through clothes for me to wear. She looks kinda frustrated so I ask her, "How was your day?"

"It was okay. I'm just stressed because Nick and I have to get a stupid project done over break. I don't want to spend break doing a project," she says.

"At least you get to do it with Nick," I say while giving her a wink. She playfully rolls her eyes.

"How about this?" She asks holding up a black skin tight dress. It had very thin straps and it was kinda short.

"I wasn't going to dress like a hoe, Aaliyah, but I'm going to wear it anyway," I say. I grab the dress from her and go into the bathroom to change. When I finish changing I walk out to do my hair and makeup.

Aaliyah goes into the bathroom to get ready. After a few minutes she walks out in a purple dress. It isn't too tight but not too puffy either. It was just right for her, she looks beautiful.

"Damn girl, you look hot," I say.

"Look at yourself," she says smiling. We finish up our last minute touches and head out the door. Aaliyah drives to the house, Zion gave us the address over our group chat this morning.

When we pull up to the house there is lots of cars parked out front. There are some people standing outside on the front porch. I can hear the music blaring from the speakers in the house. It was a wild party and there isn't even that many people here yet.

We walk inside and we are greeted by Austin and Edwin. We both give them quick hugs.

"Your house is really nice," I say to them.

"Thank you," Edwin says.

"Come on, the other idiots are in the kitchen," Austin says while leading us there. When we walk into the kitchen I see Zion on the table dancing. There is tons of people gathered around him, yelling his name. Nick is talking to some guy and Brandon is eating something from the fridge.

Aaliyah walks up to Nick so I go over to Brandon, "Whatcha eating?" I ask.

He jumps back and turns around, "Holy crap. You scared me, when did you get here?"

I laugh, "Maybe like three minutes ago."

"Well in that case would you like a drink?" He asks me.

"Yes please," I say.

He walks to the counter and starts to pour different types of alcohol together. I don't know what he's making me as long as I can get hammered, it's all good.

When he finishes it he hands it to me. I take a small sip and it's really strong, but really good at the same time. I take another sip and I know that tonight I'm going to be drunk.

"Do you want to go out by the pool?" He asks.

I nod my head yes and he leads me out the back doors and to the pool. The pool isn't very big, but it's big enough to fit quite a bit of people in it. There is plants surrounding the pool and tons of people swimming.