Strike

(Aaliyah's POV)

It's been five months since we visited Rennesme and all of the other kids. We have been with Rennesme almost every single day. She basically lives with us now. The adoption plans have taken longer than we expected.

Nick is absolutely in love with her though. I know that he loved Bella, but I've never seen him like this before. He is absolutely in love with her and she loves him too. She definitely has a very strong bond with him.

Austin and Ansley had their baby boy too. They named him Carter. He is absolutely beautiful and we all love him to absolute pieces. The boys are so obsessed with Carter and Rennesme. I think it's the cutest thing ever.

Today we are having a small little party to celebrate us adopting her. Tomorrow is her actual adoption date. I'm so excited and I can't be more grateful for this experience.

"Mamas, are you ready?" Nick yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, I'm coming!" I grab my purse and I run down the stairs.

Nick is wearing jeans with his pink button up shirt. He said he wants to wear pink since Rennesme is a girl. He is so damn cute.

I am wearing my black dress with a brownish cover up

I am wearing my black dress with a brownish cover up. My hair is done and I don't have on much makeup. It's very nice but simple at the same time.

"Damn," Nick whistles, "My baby is looking gorgeous!"

I smile, "Thank you. You look super handsome."

He wraps his arms around my waist and looks me right in the eyes. "I'm so excited for this," he says.

"Me too," I say. "Where is Rennesme at?"

"She is with the boys. They are all waiting in the car," he says.

I laugh, "Of course they have her. They are freaking obsessed with her."

"Yes they are," he says.

"Lets go." Nick and I get into the front of the car and we drive off to my hometown. The party is going to be at Mark's house. He has helped me a lot and is always there for me. He wants to help as much as possible. Mark also loves Rennesme.