Finally together

(Aaliyah's POV)

[1 year later]

"You know what?" I yell as I throw my things onto our bedroom dresser, "I'm so done!"

"Why? What's wrong?" Becca asks.

"Because everyone is married or engaged and Nick and I are still just "dating!" It's so stupid," I yell.

"He will come around," she says.

"What if he doesn't want to marry me?" I ask.

She stands up from my bed and looks me straight into the eyes, "He wants to marry you. Maybe he is just scared of what you will say."

"I want to marry him," I say. "He is all I've ever wanted and needed."

"And when he asks you then you will say yes," she says.

"Ugh. I miss him."

"I know you do. I miss Edwin too," she says.

Ansley pops her head into the room and says with a huge smile, "But they will be back in two days."

I smile, "Thank God."

The boys have been gone for about a week now. They went to London for a small tour. Us girls thought it would be best to stay home because of the kids.

Kenna and Brandon had a baby girl. Her name is Amelia. Becca is pregnant right now with a baby girl. She is due in a month. Ansley has Carter and I have Rennesme. Taylor obviously doesn't have a kid yet. Her and Zion have only been dating for about ten months now. Zion is very slow at making shit official with girls.

I change my clothes from work and I grab Rennesme from the bed. I take her downstairs and we sit down on the couch together.

"Do you want to Facetime daddy?" I ask her.

She smiles very big and babbles, "Yes!"

I pull out my phone and I Facetime Nick. He answers right away and he looks very tired. It's eleven o'clock there in London and they just got done with a show.

"Aww it's my princess and my queen," he says. "How are you guys doing?"

"Well we miss you tons," I say.

"I miss you guys too, but I'll be back in two days."

"It's about time," I say. "We have missed your cuddles, haven't we?"

Rennesme starts clapping and Nick and I just laugh at her. She can't say many words, but she has said "daddy," "yes," and "no." She still hasn't said "mommy" which doesn't surprise us. She is definitely a daddy's girl.

"Well I have missed you guys even more," he says.

I smile, "So how was the show tonight?"

He sighs, "It was amazing. I'm very tired though."

"What else happened?" I ask. "You look really stressed. Are you okay?"

"My dad came," he says blankly.

"He what?" I ask surprised.

"He came to the show tonight and he talked to me afterwards," he says.

"Did you talk to him? What did he say?"

Rennesme starts to squirm around, so I put her on the floor. She crawls over to all of the toys laying around the living room.

"He just wanted to check up on me and see me perform," he says.

"Oh."

"What?" He asks. "Say what you want because I'm not happy about it either."