Arguments and agreements

(Aaliyah's POV)

[5 months later]

It's been five months since Nick got stabbed by my mom. He is doing very well and he healed perfectly fine.

Nick has honestly been acting really weird recently. He is super distant and always comes home late from the studio. I don't know what he is doing, but he just says that he is working hard on a new song. I believe him, but at the same time I don't.

Ansley is six months pregnant now and has a big baby bump. It's super cute and I always find myself wanting to touch it. She doesn't mind though. Austin and her found out that they are having a baby boy.

I'm super excited to be an aunt. It still hurts and pains me that I can't ever be in her shoes, but I know that I'll get through it all.

"Aaliyah. We are going to the studio now. Do you want to come?" Austin yells.

"Yes I'm coming."

I run downstairs and I see everyone standing by the doors ready to go. They are all whispering about something.

"What we talking about?" I ask.

"Nothin," Nick says. "Are you sure you want to come with us? It'll be pretty boring."

"Well everyone else is going," I say.

"Yea but you can't do anything there anyway," he says.

I look at him shocked. Why doesn't he want me to come with him? He always wants me with him.

"Uh that's cool. I'll just stay here," I say.

I turn around and I go straight back up to our room. I lay down on the bed and I let a few tears fall down my face.

Is he cheating on me?

(Nick's POV)

"What the hell was that?" Brandon asks while we all get into the van.

"What?"

"Are you kidding?" Zion asks. "You literally just told her to stay home. Why don't you want her there?"

"Could you all just worry about yourself?" I ask.

"No because she is alone right now and is probably crying because you didn't want her with you," Ansley says.

"Nicholas!" Becca yells. "You better not being cheating on that girl!"

"Would you chill? I'm not cheating on her. I would never do that to her," I say.

"Then what's going on?" Edwin asks.

"I've been doing something at the studio for her," I say. "There is a bunch of paperwork laying around and I can't let her see it."

"What paperwork?" Austin asks.

"I've been having meetings with adoption people," I say. "And I want it to be a surprise for her."

"Why?" Kenna asks.

"Don't tell her I told you guys this, but awhile ago she found out she can't have kids. It crushed her and I know how important this is to her," I say.

"Aww that is adorable," Ansley says now crying.

"Hormonal ass," Zion mumbles.

"CALEB ZION KUWONU! I WILL CUT YOU!"

Zion stays quiet and I chuckle quietly. Ansley is very scary now that she is pregnant.

"Well when are you going to tell her about this?" Zion asks.